Background

- Y/N Y/L/N
    - Junior in College
    - Live in an apartment with your best friends Mila, Roselyn(Rosie), and Brynn.
    - You are studying to become a child pediatrician
    - Just broke up with your boyfriend (find out later)
    - Love doing escape rooms-never failed before
    - You'll find out later why you don't like Tom
- Your neighbors
    - Tom Holland: Hasn't made it as an actor yet; you don't like him at all. Tom secretly likes you. Has tried dating other girls or tries to like other girls but has always come back to the feeling of liking Y/N. Working on getting his first role in the new remake of James Bond as James Bond.
    - Harrison Osterfield: One of your close guy friends. A male model.
    - Your neighbors for 1 & 1/2yrs

Intro:
Can you Escape the Feeling?
- Can you ever escape the feeling of liking someone or not liking someone. We all have crushes on different people and we like different people at different times but for some reason we always go back to that one person where you can never escape the feeling of liking them even if they don't or may not feel the same way like Tom feels about Y/N. But the question is can Y/N escape the feeling of hating Tom? Sometimes we hope that a certain situation will bring you and your crush together hoping that it'll turn into something. Igniting that spark to say let's give it a shot. And that moment may or may not be happening soon for Tom and Y/N, but do they know it's coming? Will their friends' plan to bring them together work? Will Y/N escape the feeling of her dislike for Tom and give him a shot? Or will she never escape the feeling? Will Tom escape the feeling and give up? Or will he let time bring them together? You'll just have to see.