Chapter 20

Y/N's POV:
We made it to Josh's cabin, which was where he'd take me when we dated. It was on the other side of where we were before. Thomas & I were tied up pretty much the same way we were the last time: rope tied around our wrists against the wooden dining room chairs that were placed in the guest room. Though Brynn obviously didn't care about my shoulder wound, since she's the one who shot me, Josh tried his best to stitch it up along with me telling him what to do. That was the only time I thanked him or said what I truly meant since Thomas & I were kidnapped. Josh & Brynn left to get more groceries or supplies or who knows what since they couldn't take everything from the other cabin, but they did leave the same camera they had in the other cabin in here.
T: "Does your shoulder feel as bad as it did before?" He looks at me with worry in his eyes.
Y/N: "Yah it feels better," I lie. It felt worse than it did yesterday. I'm just glad the bullet went clean through & that Josh didn't have to pull it out.
T: "That's good," I nod. "I'm not gonna let J-"
Y/N: "Thomas," I sigh as I close my eyes. "I don't want to talk about Josh or Brynn or Carley. I just want to talk about anything other than this predicament we're in because of our psycho exes & friend" we both give a weak smile. "I just want to have a normal conversation & just forget for a second."
T: "Ok." He chuckles & smiles. "So Ms. Y/N after we get out of here where'd you like to go?"
Y/N: "Like a date?"
T: "Yes," he rolls his eyes jokingly.
Y/N: "Well Mr. Bond," he rolls his eyes at my teasing of calling him Bond for a role he hasn't gotten yet, "after we make our grand escape, I guess a night out for dinner & drinks maybe a little bit of dancing & maybe even ending back at your place might be an option."
T: "Sounds wonderful," he smiles. "Make sure you wear something red though. You look really beautiful in red." I blush at his comment.
Y/N: "Thank you. So where would you want to go?" I give a soft smile & look into those deep tired worried brown eyes.
T: "Anywhere with you."
Y/N: "You're cheesy!" I laugh, & he laughs along with me.
T: "And I'm ok with that." He grins.
Y/N: "We're never getting out of here." I sigh ignoring my words from earlier.
T: "Y/N don't say that. And what did you just say let's not talk about this?" He says calmly.
Y/N: "I know Thomas it's just that-" I sigh & tears start to well up in my eyes. "Every time we try to escape something bad happens, & we get caught."
T: "Just have a little faith ok? For me?"
Y/N: "Ok," I agree & look down hiding my face from Thomas as a single tear slides down my face.
T: "Don't cry Y/N please," he says softly. "I'm right here. Hey here's another question to get your mind off of everything. When I show up at your apartment for our date what kind of flowers do you like?"
Y/N: "Daises." I smile.
T: "Daises it is," he smiles back. "I'll be there at your apartment Friday-
8 o'clock sharp. Better be ready."
Y/N: "I'll be waiting," I grin. As we're about to continue our conversation we hear a door slam shut probably the car door Brynn & Josh were in. We hear the creaking of the screen door & the loud footsteps wondering around & then making their way to the guest bedroom. Josh comes in by himself & places duct tape over Thomas's mouth. 
J: Hey sweet cheeks," he says coming up to me cupping my face & pulling me into a kiss while I try & pull back. "Hey this wasn't part of the deal," he slaps me right across my face. I winced at the stinging feeling. "You do what I want, & Thomas over here won't get hurt." He says as our lips are barley apart & then kisses me. His trail of kisses go down to my neck letting him do whatever he wants. I can see Thomas struggling against the restraints & trying to yell for him to stop. I'm glad he can't though because I can't let anything else happen to Thomas. He's been through enough, & I can't let someone I love go through that. I try & hold out my hand for only Thomas to see as best as he can telling him to stop & let it be. A minute passes, & Brynn walks in.
B: "I see you've already started on the deal y'all made," she smirks.
J: "We were just having a little fun." I just sit there & roll my eyes. Good thing neither of them saw.
B: "Sure looks like it," she says looking at the now visible hickeys. "But sorry to cut your little session short, but my real plan isn't complete with you still here," she says pulling out a gun.
J: "Wait what?! Bry--" she shot & killed him right in front of us. Both of our eyes widened in shock & scared of what Brynn's plan is. His body dropped right in front of me. His blood oozing out from his head bleeding onto the hardwood floor.
B: "Sorry about that. I'll move the body." She does so & comes back in the guest bedroom & takes the tape off of Thomas.
Y/N: "What are you doing Brynn? What is this plan?" I say with tears in my eyes.
B: "Finally getting what I want!" She says through gritted teeth as she drops the gun closer to Thomas & pulls out a knife.
Y/N: "Brynn just stop for a minute-" she cuts me off.
B: "No you stop!" she says pointing the knife aggressively at me. "Stop being the one who tells me what to do & takes things that I want!"
Y/N: "Brynn what are you talking about?"
B: "Tom, Y/N! You took the guy I wanted. He chose you over me. Now I'm gonna make this decision easier for him."
T: "Brynn No!" He says pulling at the restraints. "She didn't do anything wrong. We can fix this."
B: "How?! She's still here! No matter what, Y/N will always be in the way!" She yells tears rolling down her face. "You'll never escape your feelings for her if she's still here!" She yells at him. Tears are all falling from our eyes, & Thomas shakes his head aggressively at Brynn's words.
T: "Brynn don't-"
B: "No don't try to stop me Tommy! You know I'm right! This is the only way for you & me to move on maybe!" She goes back over to Thomas & puts the duct tape back over his mouth & walks over to me.
Y/N: "Brynn Please," I whisper. "This isn't who you are."
B: "You never knew the real me," she says plunging the knife into my stomach, "and you never will," she says twisting the knife going deeper.
Y/N: "AHHH!!! STOOOPPPP!!!" I let out a blood curdling scream as streaming tears fall from my eyes & Thomas's. I can see him squirming in his chair trying to break free from the ropes as his muffled screams of crying to tell Brynn to stop won't break through.
She pulls the knife out & I pant trying to hold on to what life I have left as she wipes the blood stained knife with my shirt I have on.
B: "I think my work is finished here." She pats my face. "Now that just leaves you Tommy. You have two options so choose wisely. One you can go after me & take me down seeing as you probably hate me so I'll leave this gun here, or you can stay & let me get away & try your best to possibly save Y/N. I'll give you a head start." She takes the knife & cuts one of the ropes that burned into Thomas's wrists. "I'll leave the knife here & you can cut the other side. It's your choice. What will you decide Tommy?" And she runs out the door into the woods.