Chapter 19

Y/N's POV:
B: "Get up," she says calmly. Thomas and I try to stand up but it's hard for the both of us. "I said get up!" She says harshly as she yanks me up as Josh yanks Thomas up. "We've got to go now. You've both wasted enough time." They both escort us back in the car. They closed and locked the left side of the door, but the right side was open, and we could hear and see what was going on. Carley is still there on the ground crying holding her knee as Brynn walks over to her.
C: "Josh? Brynn? Can you help me stand up? I think I tore something or it's broken." Josh started to walk towards Carley, and right as Carley held out her hand for him to help her Brynn stopped him.
B: "Don't help her." Carley turned her head quickly towards Brynn confused and scared.
J: "Wh-What?!" He turns too.
C: "Wh-Why?" She asks as tears fall from her eyes.
B: "Well for one you're hurt so why keep damaged things that aren't valuable and two you didn't really think both of us could have Tommy did ya?" She pulls out her gun pointing it right at Carley.
C: "No no no," she shakes her head.
J: "Brynn! What are you doing! This wasn't part of our deal," meaning the three of them I guess.
C: "Josh now!" Josh then pulls out a gun of his own pointing it at Brynn and she lifts her hands up.
J: "Did you really think we would let you get Tom in the end?"
B: "What?! Josh? Don't do this!" She pleads.
C: "Do it Josh! She's been too controlling and demanding all this time." Brynn thens starts to laugh. Thomas and I give each other a confused look. Carley then gives Brynn a confused look.
C: "What's so funny?" She says angryily as Brynn is still laughing.
B: "You," she says and Josh lowers his gun, "thinking I still don't have control of this situation," she smirks. "You see Carley," she says walking up to Carley squatting down in front of her, "I had a lovely conversation with Josh over here while we were in the cabin, and it seems that he's more scared of me than he is of you. Meaning, he chose to take my side in who should get Tom, which is," she says with a giddy smile, "me of course. And we'll we were gonna take care of you later but seeing as you're already hurt, might as well take advantage of it." She stands back up and heads to the driver side. "Do it Josh. We're leaving." She says coldly.
C: "Josh please don't." He holds his gun out pointing at her. "Think about this plea-" her words were cut of by the loud noise that came from the gun. Thomas and I both jumped at the sound. Josh turned, and we saw his now blood stained shirt as he slammed the door shut locking it from the outside and got in.
B: "I guess we're all set now." She says happily ignoring the fact that someone just got shot and killed.
Haz's POV:
The four of us waited in the parking lot what felt like forever. It had maybe been an hour of waiting and the police searching. One of the cops then hears a voice from through one of the cop's walkie-talkies. None of us could here what the guy on the other end was saying. Once he was done he came over.
C1: "Guy said about a mile ahead on I guess on the trail Brynn went on there was some drops of blood along the path headed towards a cabin another mile ahead that had a broken window in the basement and had two chairs and also some some medical supplies that were used and some evidence that shows one of them was hurt severely telling by all the bloodied cloths." My heart sank, and I looked over to the three girls and saw the fear and worry in their eyes. "I'm guessing it was your friends who tried to escape, but then one of them got shot, and they headed back to the cabin. The bad news is once my men got up there no one was there, but there was a woman's dead body though." Tears filled my eyes scared it was Y/N. "But it wasn't either one of your friends you gave us a description of." We all let out a deep sigh of relief but still worried where Tom and Y/N could be. "We're gonna head out and see if we can possibly find and track a vehicle with one of the names you gave us so we can hopefully find them."
Haz: "Thank you, but please hurry we don't want anything else to happen to our friends."
C1: "We'll do the best we can."
L: "Thank you. We appreciate what you're doing." She says as tears form in her eyes as does myself and the other girls.
C1: "I suggest you all get some rest, and we'll call you in the morning with what we find. We'll find them."
We all then head back to the girls' apartment and try to come up with a plan.
L: "What do you think we should do now?"
Haz: "I don't know. I don't think we or the cops have any leads that could predict where they're heading to."
M: "I think a lot has happened today, and we just need to get some sleep and wake up really early and see what we can find."
R: "Though I want to keep looking and searching and try to find way a way to track them, we don't have anything, and we should just take a step back and think about everything."
Haz: "You're right. Just try and think to see if we've missed anything or can remember anything about where they might go."
We all went to sleep thinking about anything and everything we could.
Tomorrow was going to be a very long and tiring day. I just hope that when we find them or the police find them they're ok.