Chapter 18

Tom's POV:
My eyes were shut tight as Carley pulled the trigger not wanting to see
Y/N's limp lifeless body, but I did open my eyes & see Y/N, but she wasn't lifeless. She let out a deep breath as tear stains cover her face. Carley's gun was pointed up at the sky.
C: "That was a warning. Next time.." she raises an eyebrow. "It won't be." Next thing we know we hear sirens from a distance.
B: "They know we're here," she says calmly. "We need to head back to the cabin."
J: "We're just gonna stay there?"
B: "No dummy! They would find us. We're taking your car & heading to another cabin on the other side of the woods & the trails."
C: "Let's go! Get up!" She yells at
Y/N & I. I'm barely able to push myself up, & Brynn yanks Y/N up by her right arm & Y/N grits her teeth trying not to scream from the pain.
J: "How's this gonna work-us getting them back to the cabin?" Brynn looked around & sees one of the sides of the cuffs linked to Y/N's wrist & gets an idea.
B: "Attach the other side of the handcuff to Tom's wrist." Josh yanks Y/N's left wrist pulling her closer to me & attaches the cuff on my right wrist making sure to tighten it as tight as it can.
T: "Could you make it any tighter?" I say sarcastically.
J: "No, but I could make my hand grip around your throat tighter than the last time." He says stepping closer to me
Y/N: "Josh stop," she says as almost as if it's a whisperer as she tries as much as she can to step in front of me blocking him from me.
J: "Oh I see," he says turning Y/N to face him. "After you & lover boy over here," he turns to me, "had your little make out session you think he's your knight in shining armor, your love, your bleh-" he rolls his eyes. "But don't you forget it Y/N, I'm still here sweetie." He winks. We just stand there in shock eyes widen that they still didn't forget about that.
B: "Lets go before the cops catch up to us."
C: "Lets go!" She pushes us forward to walk. Josh & Brynn walk in front of us as Carley walks behind us.
T: "Are you ok Y/N," I whisper barely even hearing it myself.
Y/N: "Yah," she winces. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. Worry about us getting out of here." All of them are oblivious that we are talking, so we try to come up with a plan.
T: "Find the right moment for us two to be in the car by ourself."
Y/N: "Thomas are you crazy?!" Her eyes widen as her voice is a little louder than before. Brynn turns around, & we both act like we weren't just talking. She turns back around.
T: "Yah, but that's the fastest way to get away from them."
Y/N: "Ok I'll keep a lookout for when the right moment comes." I nod in agreement. We then walk as fast as we could for probably 10 minutes, & we finally get back to the front of the cabin.
J: "Hey Brynn can you help me get some supplies out of the cabin downstairs & upstairs before we head out?" This just might be our one chance. "Carley," she turns her towards him, "stay here & keep an eye on them & start the car would ya?" He tosses her the keys.
C: "Don't either of you dare try anything," she scolds us as we look at her & see the gash on her head that
Y/N caused. Josh & Brynn go inside the cabin. Y/N gives me the look saying 'now is our shot.' Carley steps out of the car & walks back to us. "I told you Tommy we'd get you back." She tries to kiss me, but I push back away from her. She gasps. "Tommy," her eyes widen & this time she grabs ahold of the collar of my shirt making sure I can't get away from her. "What is this how you treat girls? I'm shocked." I roll my eyes & don't respond. "But hey I don't mind...I like to play a little hard to get, but I'm not good at being patient," she pulled me tight by the collar & smashed her lips on to mine in a rough & passionate kiss as I didn't kiss back.
Y/N stood there linked to my wrist by the handcuffs that held us together & squeezed my hand that was linked to hers signaling me. Her right arm wasn't linked to mine. Though what she's about to do next is gonna hurt her shoulder even more, it's gonna help us get out of here. She right hooked her arm connecting with Carley's face knocking her off balance.
Y/N: "I've been waiting to do that again," she turns to me. Carley grabs the side of her face from the blow & glares at Y/N & I.
C: "You little b-" & before she can finish that sentence I kick my leg on the side of her knee breaking it. She lets out a blood curdling scream
T: "Y/N go now! Go to the passengers side!" We run & open the passengers side. I get in first.
C: "Josh! Brynn!" She screams as she's on the ground unable to stand up. "They're getting away!" She yells for them to come. Just as Y/N is about to step in the vehicle...
T: "Y/N! Watch out!" I yell to warn her, but it's already too late. As she was trying to slam the car door shut & lock it, Brynn grabbed the door just in time before it closed.
B: "Not so fast Y/N/N!" She pulls
Y/N's right right arm pulling me along with her pulling us both out of the car. Once we step out of the car, Josh wraps & links his arms through mine holding me back as Brynn twists Y/N's right arm behind her back.
Y/N: "Ahhh-" Brynn covers her mouth. I try to move from Josh's grip, but he only makes it tighter. Brynn then lets go of her arm.
B: "And here I thought after all these years you, Miss Y/N Y/L/N were the smart one," she says through gritted teeth.
Y/N: "Go. To. -" she says through gritted teeth. Brynn stops her & pushes her fingers into Y/N's shoulder wound & covers her mouth so no one can hear her scream.
T: "Stop it! Stop hurting her!" I yell.
B: "And why's that?" She lets go of Y/N, & she drops making me drop down to my knees as well. Brynn uses her bloodied pointer finger & tilts my chin up to face her.
T: "It's my fault-my fault. Just stop," I whisper at the end.
B: "Fine," she sighs, "but I'll leave the conditions to Josh. Josh?"
J: "The only thing I ask & the only way you, Y/N," he emphasizes. "Can make it up to me is us starting what we never finished." My eyes widen at the thought of what he'd do to Y/N & how everything I've done to try to protect her from Josh has come full circle & has come back again to this.
T: "No! No! Y/N! No! You can'-" Josh cuts me off wrapping his arm around my throats & pulling at the back up my hair.
Y/N: "I'll do it just don't hurt him anymore," she says quickly.
T: "Y/N! You can't!" Josh pulls at my hair a little harder.
J: "She's made up her mind Thomas." She sees the sad look in my eyes & knows I don't want this & mouths to me 'I'll be ok,' but will she though? Will I be ok with letting this happen? No is the answer to both.