Chapter 5

Y/N's POV:
Y/N: "Was this your plan Thomas?"
T: "Not particularly," he grins. "I asked your friends to help set up me and you so that we can get closer," I'm gonna kill them.
Y/N: "Why? We never get along. And don't you have a girl? This is a little weird."
T: "We only went out once, so it's nothing serious."
Y/N: "So you're playing with her feelings?" I raise my eyebrow. "That really fits into this douche personality you got going," I say which seems to rub him the wrong way.
T: "No I'm not playing with her feelings. We're both open." He says, and I roll my eyes. Do I believe this? Nah. "And if you got to really know me, you would know I'm nothing like what you think, and your wasting time with these questions and comments. I thought the Y/N Y/L/N doesn't like to lose."
Y/N: "Oh I don't lose ever!"
T: "Oh I'm sorry," he rolls his eyes at me as he puts its arms up in defense.
Y/N: "Shut up! Just start looking for clues!" I say looking through stuff in the room.
T: "Oh look at this!" It was a big black box with a lock on it. "We definitely need to find a way to get into this."
Y/N: "Duhh!" Why God? Why?!
T: "Ugh you're so annoying! And if you're soooo smart you can do it yourself."
Y/N: "Whatever Thomas!"
T: "Stop calling me that!" He groans.
Y/N: "Ok...Thomas...find clues as to how we can break into it."
T: "You're so bossy no wonder your friends and Haz didn't want to be in here too." I slap his arm. "Ow!"
Y/N: "Less talking more looking okay?"
I then go and see all these train seats and try to see if I can open one of the compartments. "Ah! It opens! Look!" He comes over to me to inspect it.
T: "Nice, now what do we have to do, Oh Wise One," he gestures towards me and rolls his eyes. "Oh look I found some keys in this pouch!"
Y/N: "Great. Now we need to find a schedule."
T: "Why would we need that?"
Y/N: "The combination Thomas," I shake my head in frustration. We look around and finally find it.
T: "Okay yess!!" He slides the right key in, and it opens revealing four numbers. 2317.
Y/N: "What does that mean?"
T: "A combination duh Y/N for the other compartment under the chair. I thought you knew what you were doing," he grins showing his dimples.
Y/N: "And I thought I would've had a relaxing night with my friends."
T: "This is relaxing?"
Y/N: "Yeah I love puzzles, and it keeps me busy and moving. You got a problem with that?"
T: "No. Let's just focus!"
Y/N: "Please because I don't think I can last much longer locked in a room with you." Tom then turns the lock to the right combination and opens it. He opens it up and pulls out a cut out piece of paper which looks like they're (the cut out people) holding hands.
T: "Huh? Does this mean we have to hold hands?" Is he being serious. I'm not holding his hand.
Y/N: "Are you playing me? Because I am not holding your hand."
T: "No look! There's a hand print on this pole," he points and then walks to the other pole, "and there's one on this one too. I promise Y/N, this is just for the escape room. Do you want to win or not?"
Y/N: "Fine," I sigh. "Only so we can win."
Tom then places his hand on one pole and holds my hand with the other as I place my other hand on the other pole. Something then pops open.
T: "It worked! Told ya!" The other compartment under the remaining chairs opens. We then find train numbers and their locations knowing we have to put them on the magnetic wall.
Y/N: "Ooh this one goes here."
T: "Here's the other one! I think it's suppose to be a combination with the letters the train is."
Y/N: "Yeah! That's smart! Try it!"
T: "Ah it worked! First try!" It revealed a slide card to get into the engine room, and the door opened. "Ok now we have to pull the emergency lever! Reach your hand through that black hole in the wall!"
Y/N: "I'm not gonna put my hand through something I can't see!"
T: "Y/N! We're running out of time, and there's a camera in this room for me to see since your in the other part of the room. Trust me!"
Y/N: "Ok fine!" I slowly place my hand inside. I jump because I felt something. "Ah!"
T: "Y/N it's okay there's nothing in there. You're gonna be fine."
Y/N: "Ok, ok, I'm good. Which way in the emergency brake Thomas!"
T: "Umm go to umm!"
Y/N: "Holland!"
T: "Your right go to your right!!" I then move my hand right and feel the lever, and Tom sees that. "Okay good your hands on it. Now pull the emergency brake!" The door then opens.
Y/N: "Yay! We did it!" We turn towards each other, and he wraps his arms around me and hugs me while my arms are straight down stiff. "No! bleh!" I push away from him.
T: "What? I can't hug you to celebrate?"
Y/N: "No you can't even though we got out in time because I know you made Josh do something to break up with me."
T: "First of all, we would've gotten out earlier if someone would stop talking once we took our blindfolds off. Second why do you think I would do that?"
Y/N: "Oh whatever you're never gonna own up to it. You never have." Then Carley walks towards us to congratulate us.
C: "Good job guys! Y'all did so good, and you didn't even need my help." Carley then looks over at Tom. "So are you two a thing?"
Y/N: "Definitely not," my eyes widen, and I shake my head.
T: "Hey!" He says offended.
C: "Oh okay..so Tom," she flutters her eyes at him. "Would you like to go grab a bite to eat like old times?" Gross who would like him. I just want to barf right now. The way she looks at him. Weird.
T: "Umm no," he says in a harsh tone, even for him. "I told you Carley I don't want to go out with you again after you've asked me over ten times after I told you it was over!" Yikes.
Y/N: "Trouble in paradise I see," I tease him.
T: "Oh shut it Y/N!"
C: "Fine! Well since the other group hasn't gotten out yet, and there's no one else doing an escape room tonight do you want to check out some of the other rooms and the things I have planned for the next escape room?"
Y/N: "Of course!" I say excited. Why would I ever pass up an opportunity like this.
T: "I guess so," what's the worst that could happen in the next twenty minutes?