Alternate Ending Part 1

Y/N's POV:
Y/N: "Brynn Please," I whisper. "This isn't who you are."
B: "You never knew the real me," she says plunging the knife into my stomach, "& you never will," she says twisting the knife going deeper.
Y/N: "AHHH!!! STOOOPPPP!!!" I let out a blood curdling scream as streaming tears fall from my eyes & Thomas's. I can see him squirming in his chair trying to break free from the ropes as his muffled screams of crying to tell Brynn to stop won't break through. She pulls the knife out. I pant trying to hold on to what life I have left as she wipes the blood stained knife with my shirt I have on.
B: "I think my work is finished here." She pats my face. "Now that just leaves you Tommy. You have 2 options so choose wisely. One you can go after me & take me down seeing as you probably hate me so I'll leave this gun here, or you can stay & let me get away & try your best to possibly save Y/N. I'll give you a head start." She takes the knife & cuts one of the ropes that burned into Thomas's wrists. "I'll leave the knife here. You can cut the other side. It's your choice. What will you decide Tommy?" She runs out the door into the woods.
Tom's POV:
Right as Brynn said that & ran out the cabin, I knew what I was gonna do. There was no other option. I rip off the duct tape from my mouth.
T: "Y/N stay with me. You're gonna be ok. Just hold on," I say taking the knife & cutting the other rope that was tied to my wrist as my eyes go from my wrist to Y/N.
Y/N: "Thomas I-I don't kn-" she says as her eyes start to flutter open & close.
T: "Shh...Y/N don't waste energy. Just try to keep your eyes open. Ok? Listen to my voice. Stay with me," I say as I finally cut the rope & run over to her & cut the ropes off her wrists & place her on the ground against the wall.
Y/N: "It hurts Thomas," she whimpers as she squeezes her eyes shut putting pressure on it.
T: "I know, I know love," I say cupping her face. "Umm.." I look around for something-anything to put pressure on her wound. I run to the bathroom & grab towels. "Here you go," I apply pressure. She grits her teeth wincing from the pain.
Y/N: "Thomas you have to go." She says grabbing a hold of my hand. Her sparkling eyes staring deep into my worried & saddened eyes.
T: "I-I can't Y/N. Don't ask me to leave you." I plead as tears fall from my eyes as does hers.
Y/N: "Thomas," she says, & I kneel down, "Please this is the only way to stop this. You know you have to."
T: "I know I have to save you Y/N." she shakes her head slowly.
Y/N: "Please for me? I'll be ok." She nods as she cups my face caressing her thumb against my cheek.
T: "Are you sure?" She nods.
Y/N: "But I need to tell you somethings before you go."
T: "Anything Y/N. Tell me."
Y/N: "Do you remember us talking about you & Haz's parties & then about me finally getting to know the real you & you saying there's good guys out there & I said something about I think I found the right guy & you asked who but I never told you because Josh & Carley came & then we escaped?"
T: "I remember what about it?"
Y/N: "You're that guy Thomas. I finally figured it out. You're the right guy for me. It took me a while," she chuckles then winces from laughing. "but I found you," she says as a tear escapes her eye, & I wipe it away with my thumb.
T: "And I'm really glad you did Y/N," I give a weak smile & put a strand of her long hair behind her ear.
Y/N: "I also want to tell you that you're the first guy I truly do love & have fallen in love with. I love you Tom," she said. It suddenly felt weird & unnatural for her to call me Tom. I grew to love her calling me Thomas.
T: "I love you too Y/N," We both leaned in for a sweet yet passionate kiss like this was the last time our lips would touch each other's. I started to stand up & she stopped me before I completely stood up.
Y/N: "I love you Tom, & I want you to promise me something."
T: "Anything for you Y/N."
Y/N: "I need you," she says licking her lips as she tries to hold back her tears. "I need you to move on after you leave, & I'm gone."
T: "Don't say that Y/N," I say crouching back down & holding her cold bloodied hands. "You'll be here when I get back, you promise me that?"
Y/N: "I don't know if I can keep that promise Tom. You can promise me to find that lucky girl out there for you, yes? She's waiting somewhere out there for you but you have to let go & move on for me. I love you Tom, & I'm glad I got to know the real you." She kisses me one last time. I stand up, grab the gun, walk to the door, & then turn around one last time seeing those sparkling eyes staring back into mine.
T: "Be ready in a red dress on Friday by 8 o'clock. Ok? I love you Y/N, & I'll never stop." I say as she wipes away her tears.
Y/N: "Ok," she nods. "And don't forget to wear your dancing shoes & bring the bouquet of daisies." She gives a weak laugh & smiles.
T: "I won't. I love you Y/N." I smile.
Y/N: "I love you too Thomas." She smiles, & I take off after Brynn. I ran outside seeing the car was still here so I know she's on foot. I hesitate. I look turning my head back to the door of the cabin where Y/N is. I then turn my head towards the woods. Am I making the right decision? I turn my head back to the cabin.
T: "I can't let you go." I whisper to myself. I then open up the car door I then try to find the right wires to hot-wire the car. Once it cranks I run back inside the cabin. I can't give up on the love of my life.
Y/N: "Thomas?" She says confused
T: "I can't let you die Y/N."