Alternate Ending Part 9

Y/N's POV:
Y/N: "Five years later, huh? Wow," I sigh as I squat down. "I can't believe it's been that long. It felt like it was just yesterday. Five years this world has gone without you. I never thought I'd be the one standing on this end. Well at least for a long time because I thought there would've been a lot more time for us to get back to where we were before everything that happened."
Flashback Five Years Ago:
B: "I'm sorry," Brynn said as the sound of the gunshot went off as Thomas jumped in front of me. Everything in that moment felt like it was moving in slow motion. I look down at my stomach, and then look at Thomas' stomach as he does the same to me. Our heads both then look up at each other. Worry and confusion is shown across both of our faces.
T: "What-What just happened?" We then turn our gaze to Brynn and see her drop to her knees holding onto her stomach. Once she dropped, we see a cop standing with his gun pointed to where she was standing earlier.
Y/N: "Brynn!" I cry out. I try to run over to her, but Thomas grabs my arm.
T: "Y/N don't. You don't know what she'll do."
Y/N: "Tom," I say suddenly, and his eyes widen at the name, and he knows I'm being serious. "No matter what she's done, she was my friend. I have to." I say with tears in my eyes. He sees the sympathy I have for her, and his grip loosens. "Brynn," I say rushing to her side. "No, no, no," I say kneeling down and applying pressure to where she was shot.
B: "Wh-why," she coughs, "are you helping me?" She struggles to ask.
Y/N: "Because I knew you Brynn, the Brynn before this, and that Brynn, that Brynn was my friend. I can't let you die," I sniffle. "I need my friend back," I start to cry. "I don't want you to go like this."
B: "It was suppose to be you, not me," she says coldly, and I stop crying. "If you would've just died in that cabin, we wouldn't be here right now," she says through her gritted bloodied teeth. "I would be with Tommy right now if you would've just died," she says, and I stand up looking down at her.
Y/N: "Thomas would never be with you, ever," I spat with anger in my voice, and Brynn pushes herself up a little.
B: "He'll escape his feelings one day or another because you're not the person everyone thinks that you are."
Y/N: "You keep saying I never knew the real you, well you never knew the real me if you think so bad of me. I've been nothing but a great friend to you, and you never realized that. I'm sorry things came to this. I really wanted to fix things."
B: "There's only one thing that can be fixed," she says coldly as she applies pressure to her stomach sitting up.
Y/N: "What?" I ask confused. Her hand reaches for the gun she held earlier, but right when she touches it, she takes another bullet this time to the heart, and she dies instantly. I turn around quickly not wanting to see her like that, and I hug Thomas tight not wanting to let go as tears streamed down my face as he tried to soothe me.

Present Day:
Y/N: "I wish we fixed things before you died," I say wiping a tear from my eye. "Because right before that moment, before you died, I wanted the true and real Brynn, my friend back," I cry. "Uh," I say wiping my tears. "Didn't think I was going to get this emotional," I say wiping the many tears away. "But I wish you were still here to let you know all that's been going on because a lot has happened since you've been gone." Just then I hear a little voice in the distance.
E: "Mama," my little girl runs up to me and hugs me. "What are you doin' mama, and why are you crying," she pouts as she takes her small hands and wipes my tears for me.
Y/N: "I'm ok sweet girl," I give a weak smile, "Don't worry. Mama is just talking to an old friend. Go back to dada ok," I say as I cup her face in my hands.
E: "Ok," she sweetly smiles and runs back off to her dad. I see the handsome man, my husband, in the distance, looking at me and shaking his head. His face then lights up as he sees our sweet girl run up to him, and he picks her up.
Y/N: "That's one of the many blessings you've missed," I laugh. "Well you would probably guess it if you could see her, Elena, but she's Thomas and I's kid. She just turned 2 a couple of weeks ago. She has the brown curly hair like her dad, but she has those 'sparkling' eyes like me as Thomas likes to say. So it turns out you were wrong about what you said before you died. Thomas never did escape his feelings for me, nor could I escape my feeling for him either. Because these past five years for us only brought us closer. Four years ago we got married, then Tom's movie James Bond came out which he did amazing in, I graduated and became a child pediatrician, and then two years later we had Elena Kate Holland, our little shining light in our lives. Our first of many kids," I then look down at my stomach, and a chuckle leaves my lips. "We got another one coming in four months. It's a boy. We're going to name him Timothy Archibald Holland, but we're gonna call him Archie, which means strength, and I know I'm going to see that in him like I see it in his father, I smile and look to Thomas. "I'm really excited because I know Thomas was wanting a son, and so do I. I'm really happy. I wish you were here though, and that everything that happened between us three didn't happen so that you could see them grow up alongside everyone else," I wipe a tear that escaped my eye. "They would've really loved to know the Brynn I knew and loved," I give a weak smile, and just as I did Thomas walks up.
T: "Hey love, you ready to go?" he asks crouching down placing his hand on my back.
Y/N: "Yah just one more minute," I say, and he walks back. "Just know Brynn," I say standing back up, "that neither Thomas nor I can nor will ever escape our feelings for each other. That's something you can never take away from us," I say and place a bouquet of daises in front of her gravestone. I then turn and walk back to the loves of my life.
E: "Mama!" She yells running up to me jumping into my arms. I lift her up and hold her tightly in my arms.
Y/N: "Hey beautiful girl," I say and kiss her forehead.
T: "Are you good love? You seemed upset when you were up there," he gives a weak smile.
Y/N: "I was a little upset, but I'm good now. Part of me misses her, the old her. You know?" He ask and he nods. "But I honestly couldn't be happier because I have all that I need right here with me. Our little family," I say hugging them tight.
T: "I love you," he says pulling back and cupping my smiling face in his hands as he then pecks my lips.
Y/N: "And I love you and will always keep loving you because I'll never escape my feelings for you Thomas Stanley Holland," I say as our lips are barely touching before I kiss him again.
T: "Sounds good to me Mrs. Holland," he mumbles into the kiss.
•The End•

A/N:
Thank you all so much for reading this story! And for making it to the end if you did! This was a crazy crazy story and thank you for sticking with it! Hopefully the Alternate Ending didn't make you cry like the real ending, but I needed to do something different even though it was sad :) Hope y'all enjoyed both stories and thanks again🥰