Part 1 - Arrival

Sequel to the part of your world Harry Hook x reader I wrote this past year.

summary: it's been almost a year and a half since your adventure into the Descendant's world, a year and a half since you fell in love with Harry, a year and a half since you were ripped away from him.

Now, Descendants 3 is out, and its time.

To defeat a great evil.

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

Clothing:

(y/n) POV

(y/n) POV

----

It's hard to believe that you had been in the Descendants world a year and a half ago if you hadn't had the message in the back of your book, or the ruby necklace, you would have never believed it, you would have thought it was a dream.

A really freaking detailed dream where you kept all the scars and bruises from....okay.

You had just finished watching the official release, and...it was surprisingly good!!! Mal wasn't OP like everyone thought she would be if she ended up as hades daughter..and she didn't, she was still the daughter of maleficent, she just so happened to be the daughter of hades as well.

"still completely goes over the books tho, seriously, the first fucking book said mals dad was human!!! And that she had never really met him!!!"

You ranted, falling back onto your couch, playing with your necklace.

you paused the movie, staring at Harry's face. You felt your throat tighten. "harry" you whispered a tear streaking down your face "I miss you, I love you"

the Tv went black.

"huh?" you mumbled, wiping your eyes and standing, picking up the remote and continually pressing the power button. "what the fuck why won't it turn on?!?!"

All of a sudden loud static filled the room, and the tv turned on once more, now playing d3 backward, you backed up, wide-eyed at the screen, as it paused at a particular scene.

*wow rookie mistake*

*long time nay see~*

*get off my bike hook!*

*catch me if yeh can jay~ ehehe ahaha!!!*

you furrowed your brows, confused, what the fuck?!! Why did the tv do that?!
you heard the slam of a book to your left, gasping you turned, seeing the rotiotl book flipped open and at the end, Kore's original lettering still there, but new lettering appearing beneath it.

Its time, when the ember ignites, you shall be reunited with harry.

Prepare, you don't have much time - Kore

You gasped, a smile blooming on your face, rushing to your room, you quickly grabbed your gear, and rushed to put it on.

Leather jacket with padded elbows and guarded forearms slightly ripped worn black jeans with hard padding on the knees, leather fingerless gloves with knuckle guards, black combat books.

You felt right in these clothes, you felt like a VK.

Rushing to pack some things in your bag, you made sure your necklace was secure, before sprinting back to your living room, the scene were Uma, Harry and Gil were all standing on the bridge, Uma taunting mal and harry standing behind her, looking as threatening as ever, and handsome as hell too.

All of a sudden Uma yelped, dropping the ember on the bridge, jay tried to go for it, but his hand was burned as well. He hissed backing away as the ember began to emit purplish-pink smoke.

"here we go" you mumbled shaking your shoulders to get rid of your nerves.

A portal of smoke appeared in front of the tv, you grinned and gingerly placed your hand into the portal, feeling yourself being gently dragged forward.

"here I come harry"

And you jumped through.

---Uma POV---

What the fuck What the fuck What the fuck What the fuck What the fuck

The ember all of a sudden got really hot and sparked causing me to drop it, jay tried to pick it up a moment later, but It burned him too.

Smoke started to emit from the ember, creating a whirl, and a circular opening laid in front of us.

"what the hell!" Mal screamed, turning to me "is this your doing?!"

"what no!!! I don't know how to do this!?!?" I screamed back, backing into Harry and Gil.

Harry was just staring at the portal, eyes narrowed, he seemed to be searching for something, then his eyes widened, he whipped out his compass, the one I enchanted to help him find (y/n) and opened it.

It spun around for a moment, before stopping, pointing right at the portal.

"no way" he mumbled, glancing at me, my eyes widened, the compass would only do that if...if

If (y/n) was available to be found. Meaning (y/n) was the one coming through the portal!!!!

A figure appeared in the portal, a feminine figure.

The portal dissipated, leaving a girl with her hood up, obscuring her face, she looked down at her feet, where the ember was, and she lent down to scoop it up, examining the ember.

Mal huffed holding out her hand once again. "give me that" she demanded, her eyes glowing green.

The girl snickered "Pa-Lease lizard girl, I beat your ass once before, I can beat it again"

I knew that voice. I glanced at Harry, he was practically vibrating from excitement.

She tilted her head back, letting the hood fall, revealing smooth (s/c) skin, bright (e/c) eyes sparkling with amusement, her lips pulled into a smirk, her brow raised, her (h/c) (h/l) hair falling into place.

It...it was (y/n)...shes back....SHE'S BACK!!!

(y/n) looked at me, Harry, and Gil, making eye contact with each and every one of us.

She let out a joyful laugh, tilting her head, smiling.

"Hey guys, did ya miss me~?"

---end of part 1 ---

Comment or message me for part 2