part 9 - ive been dreaming

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

Clothing:

—Harry POV—

—Harry POV—

I sat by (y/n)s bed, staring sadly at her serine asleep face, she didn't deserve this. I sighed, leaning down to press my forehead to her shoulder, I felt some tears slip down my cheeks and onto her shoulder.

*sniff* "oh love, im so sorry, if I had reacted faster I could've saved yeh"

As the self-deprecating thoughts bashed my mind, uma came thought to door, looking solum.

"harry" she muttered, I sat up, whipping the tears from my cheeks.

"aye cap'n?" she simply looked at me with empathetic eyes, before sighing.

"gil, Celia and I are heading back to the isle, with the limo to get hades, do you want to-?" I shook my head.

"no, im not going anywhere without (y/n)" uma nodded, walking over to us and brushing her fingers through her hair, looking sadly down at the sleeping lass.

"Alright, maybe hades can use the ember to wake her up"

I nodded, speaking snarkily. "maybe, your magic didn't work, mals magic didn't work, kores magic didn't work, even the wand didn't work?! So we'll have a fucking miracle if the ember works!!"

Uma sighed, shaking her head at me, turning to walk out of the room.

"have a little faith harry, shell wake up, I know it."

I sniffed, rubbing my nose "yeah well, I'll believe it when I see it"

—-

It didn't work, I fucking knew it, Hades had tried twice, at mals request, to no avail. He was now staying in a room with kore wards set up by fairy godmother, preventing him from using his abilities, waiting for me to be ready to head back to the isle.

I raged, now in the gym, smashing things with my hook and a fencing sword, cursing whoever doomed my (y/n) to her fate.

Screaming I chucked the sword at the wall, it stuck in the wall with a thud and sat there, swinging back and forth.

I panted, frustrated tears leaking from my eyes, and dripping down my heated cheeks.

"Harry?" a soft voice called, I turned, seeing Carlos looking at me with pity in his eyes.

"go away pup, I can see yeh only here cuz yeh pity meh, well I don't want it." I barked, walking over and plucking the sword from the wall.

"well" Carlos started, walking over to me, pulling at my shirt collar and tugging me out of the gym "jay and I had an idea"