Part 8 - wake up

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

Clothing:

I couldn't hear anything, everything was muffled, everything seemed to be in slow motion

I couldn't hear anything, everything was muffled, everything seemed to be in slow motion. I saw the strike of magic hit (y/n) and she gasped in pain, turned as she fell, her terrified eyes locking with mine, I felt water drip down my cheeks, I heard my voice scream her name.

I dived for her, her eyes slowly closing, her breath slowing. I reached her before she hit the floor, cradling her head. I screamed her name, shaking her, begging for her to awaken, but (y/n) didn't even flutter her eyelids, she was unresponsive.

"(y/n) please!" my voice cracked, cupping her face and bringing it close to mine "please love wake up!" tears dripped onto her face, my throat was becoming increasingly sore from my sobs.

"Please, please wake up loove, i-i cannae lose ye please!" I buried my head in her chest, tears soaking her top, my voice dying as I sobbed.

"Ah cannae dae thes withit ye,i-i Ah loove ye!"

*ba-bumb ba-bumb*

My breath hitched, and I listened intently, blocking out the sounds of mal and uma battling Audrey.

A heartbeat.

(y/n)s heartbeat.

I lifted my head, pressing my fingers to (y/n)s throat, feeling for a pulse.

There was a pulse, I sobbed in relief, she was just asleep, Audrey didn't kill her.

"Thenk Odin," I sobbed, bringing her closer " you're alife och god Ah was sae scared." Sounds returned and I heard the crack of lightning sounds around me. I flinched turning, and my eyes widened at what I saw.

Uma, inside a water cyclone, her eyes glowing, thunder and lightning cracking around her, Audrey was diving for cover, but the lighting was destroying her cover, I look around for Mal, but she was back in human form, on the ground with Celia in her arms, they both looked terrified.

Audrey was encased in water, struggling to get out, my eyes widened, she was going to drown Audrey.

"UMA!" I screamed, she turned her face to me, and I cowered, the rage in her eyes, the rage of a god. But I pushed forward "UMA DON'T KILL HER! IF YEH DO YEH WILL NEVER BE ABLE TEH LEAVE THE ISLE EVER AGAIN"

"SHE HURT (Y/N)" Uma snarled, the water pressurizing around Audrey, I saw her choke and her grip loosened around the scepter, but I pleaded with Uma.

"UMA PLEASE, YER ARE NOT A MURDER!!" Umas grip on the water loosened, and audreys head popped out of the water, coughing the water out of her lungs.