Part 2 - Reunion

Sequel to the part of your world Harry Hook x reader I wrote this past year.

Summary: you've arrived at the descendant's world, and three people are so happy to see you.

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

Clothing:

—Harry Hook POV—

—Harry Hook POV—

Harry had been having a crappy year, first, the girl of his dreams had been kidnapped by mal and her cronies, then her memories of him had been erased his touch somehow bringing them back, then she was sent home JUST after he told her he had fallen in love with her.

Then he was sent back to the isle, of his own accord and uma had never returned.

Then VK day began to circle around the isle, about how the 4 traitors would be choosing four more kids to come to Auradon.

He didn't really care, Auradon didn't have (y/n), so he didn't bother filling out an application. The smee twins, Skipper and Sterling, had asked him if he wanted to go, but he said no, Auradon wasn't a place for him, but they deserved a better life, and fill out the application at the first chance.

Later that month, after VK day had been announced, the four came over and chose Dizzy, Celia, and the twins.

He'd had a better relationship with Dizzy after (y/n)s disappearance, becoming more of a protective figure in her life, when her grandmother or mother would go into one of their moods, she retreat to the ship, and he'd tell stories that (y/n) had told him to help calm her down.

Then only a couple days after the four had come for the four new vks, they had returned. apparently, Audrey, daughter of sleeping beauty, had gone evil and cursed Auradon to sleep.

He had taken advantage of their rookie mistake, leaving their bikes unattended, and stolen them.

He and Gil quickly rode to the bridge, crashing the bikes along the way.

The four traitors didn't pay attention and he and Gil hopped thought the closing barrier, they had made it to Auradon.

Then Uma returned, and she had the ember.

And then....then...the ember started to smoke, creating a portal....with (y/n) stepping out.

She-she was back, my (y/n) was back!!!!

"(y/n)!!" Gil cried, leaping towards (y/n) and crushing her in a hug. "you're back!!!!"

"it's nice to see you too Gil!" (y/n) laughed in her beautiful voice, I could see her smile from here "but can you put me down now? You're crushing me"