part 3 - asleep

Sequel to the part of your world Harry Hook x reader I wrote this past year.

Summary: you arrive at Auradon, only to find everyone asleep.

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

Clothing:

---(y/n) POV---

The walk was long, but at least that gave me time to talk to harry uma and gil.

Also, I might have backtracked and asked Evie for some gum

...

What?! Gums good.

When we arrived, everyone was asleep, harry gripped my shoulder, pulling me closer to him, I could tell he was nervous being here.

As last time he was here, I was sent back to my world.

Gil was just in awe, having never seen the shades of green around him.

"(y/n) what is that called?!"

"that's a hibiscus gil, it's a type of flower"

"Cool! And what's that!"

"that's a cherry tree"

"wow!"

Dylan Playfair was right, Gil really was a golden retriever.

Then Gil found some "cantaloupe" and started to devour it, Jay stumbled, trying to stop him, but Uma interrupted, "we don't have fresh fruit on the isle, remember?"

Jay stilled for a moment. He'd forgotten.

He patted gil on the back, smiling tensely "they're called grapes"

"grapes" Gil repeated, taking another "I love grapes"

You followed Harry, but stopped when he turned and started to taunt a sleeping student.

"ohhhh~ well" He placed his hook on the table, swiftly stealing the dude's wallet and taking out the money "I believe I deserve some, compensation for my muscles, my wile, and my role in this, endeavor~"

You snicked, covering your mouth slightly as you watched the scene unfold, harry saw you, and he bowed, about the throw the wallet on the table when Jay walked up

"you do" he took the money "me not squashing you like a bug." harry just laughed, as jay placed the money inside the dude's shirt pocket, harry spun around, retrieving his hook and shoving it in jays face.

"think im scared of yeh jay~"

"Guys" mal and uma were just done with their bullshit. You snicked as Jay walked away, harry giving him a death stare. You rolled your eyes, walking up to harry and bumping his shoulder, he tore his eyes away from jay, softening when they meet yours

"yeah?" he asked, raising his brow.

"nothin" you smiled, pulling out the money from the dude's shirt pocket "just you really do deserve some compensation~" harry just stared at you in awe, holy fuck he missed you being so sleek.

You opened his jacket, placing the money in the hidden pocket, patting it before trailing after uma.

As you walked toward her, you looked back, seeing harry staring after you, a hungry look in his eyes.

Yeah...you smiled...you had him hooked.

"guys!" Evie's voice carried over the courtyard, you changed your course, once more looking back at harry, he jogged towards you, placing his hand on your back as you got closer to evie, who was standing next to a stone girl.

"Hannah turned to stone" Uma walked past you, you trailed at her side, glancing up and down at the statue, it was a lot more lifelike than in the movie. Harry brushed his fingers with yours, obviously nervous about letting you stray from his sight.

You looked up at him, giving a small smile, he just bit the inside of his lip, he had the same feeling in his gut that he had the day you were taken.

"stay close to meh lass" you nodded, stepping closer to him.

"Alright everybody stay on their toes" Jay warned, looking around for threats.

"look since we're here let's check the shool" Uma suggested, heading towards the school, you, Celia, Gil, and Harry following her. Then Mal spoke up

"no" you all stopped, uma looked annoyed "Audrey went straight for the crown, soo I think it's safe to assume that she went for ben and his castle next" she looked at her friends, who nodded "that's where we'll go"

Uma rolled her eyes breaking away from your group and sizing up mal "says who" mal looked disgruntled furrowing her brows

"says me"

"says you and that's supposed to mean something to me?"

"Uma" you called, she turned to you, a surprised look in her eye, "Mals right, Audrey already cleared out the area, and logically thinking, Audrey would go for Ben next." Uma huffed, but nodded, mal looked surprised, seemingly about to thank you but you held your hand up

"don't thank me, im not trying to get on your good side, I still don't like you, it's just we're on a time limit, and you two squabbling for the next 15 minutes won't help the deadline."

Mal huffed, turning and strutting off to head to Bens castle. The rest of you following

Harry let out a hissed breath as he followed you, tossing his arm over your shoulder.

-----

"who is she!?! And how did Mal break my spell!!"

"and what is uma doing here?!?"
"i-I don't know!"

Audrey screeched, emptying a bowl of lemons and tossing it at chad, he yelped, throwing himself to the floor, the bowl shattered on the closet door behind him

Audrey stalked towards him, glaring down at him, before leaning down slightly to pet his head

"...that girl" Chad stopped, his fear slightly returning "shell be of use to me, it's obvious it's the girl that Uma was looking for during cotillon....and she's close to the Scottish boy....things are about to get ugly~"

Chad gulped, terrified for the vks.

---end of part 3---

Comment or message me for part 4