Part 7-lies

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

Clothing:

There it was, fairy cottage, harry held tightly onto your hand as you all sneaked behind ben, and the core four, harry leading you from tree to rock, keeping you both out of sight

There it was, fairy cottage, harry held tightly onto your hand as you all sneaked behind ben, and the core four, harry leading you from tree to rock, keeping you both out of sight. Mal and ben slowly made their way to the front door, keeping out of sight of the windows.

Keeping close to harry as you stormed the cottage, ben knocked open the door, mal having the ember ready to attack when Audrey was nowhere to be found.

Harry kept you close, his eyes darting everywhere for danger, jay ran up the stairs, the rest of you looking around the cottage. Harry refused to let go of your hand, he had a really bad feeling, it had been nagging him all day, it was the same feeling as when the core four took you a year and a half ago.

Jay was back, looking worried "shes not upstairs" Mal looked upset, looking around, maybe for clues. Then the closet door started to slam, harry pushed you behind him as ben walked toward it and opened it.

And there was chad, curled up on the floor and whimpering for his mother. "chad?" ben called, moving to help the blond boy up. He flinched, ben stopping before going to help him once more, as he was chad looked around the stopping at harry, and looking a little intimidated at Harry's height or something.

(a/n: probably thinking 'holy fuck why is he so much hotter than me?')

He looked back to ben a look of realization on his face "Ben?" he said softly, before launching himself at him "BEN!...your face?" he looks around again, not seeing Audrey "shes gone huh?" mal looked kinda weirded out, as did the rest of the vks, and ben "and the doors open" he shook ben a little "im free" he realized ben, bolting for the door and high tailing it to who knows where.

"FREEDOM!" Harry started to laugh as ben coughed awkwardly and walked out the door, spinning around and closing the door, mocking chad quietly "freedom~ hehe"

He threw his arm over your shoulder, looking up at the night sky. You stopped, oh...wait...this part. Harry stopped as well, looking at you confused, you had the same look you had when the fight for the wand was happening.

"you know, someday, you're gonna have to tell me how you guys all teamed up," ben said cheerfully, mals face dropped and your breath became shaky looking into Harrys eyes, his own widened, no...

"actually mal promised to let all the kids of the island" Evie smiled, obviously proud, but Ben furrowed his brows looking to mal.

"mal?" mal broke away from ben, standing before all of you. "I have to tell you guys something!" she looked pale, paler than usual.