part 5 - potion

Sequel to the part of your world Harry Hook x reader I wrote this past year.

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

Clothing:

—(y/n) POV—

—(y/n) POV—

You lay on the bed with Uma, laying across Umas legs and hanging your head upside down. Celia was at audreys dresser putting on her jewelry, and uma was reading audreys diary.

Mal and evie entered looking exasperated "shes nowhere on campus"

Uma waved the diary in the air "found her diary and dang did you ruin audreys life" you snorted, messing with the tassels on Umas pants, that was an understatement.

"Okay, so did you find anything that we don't already know or?" uma huffed, closing and tossing the diary away.

"she hangs out at fairy cottage, you know Where flora fauna and Merryweather hid her mom from your mom?" mal gave a dry laugh as you snorted even louder.

"yes, haha, the irony is not lost on me"

Uma scrunched up her face adorably as she flopped back down onto audreys bed "how could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy!" you giggled, twisting yourself to lay mostly on uma "I know right, it's so...sinkable"

"ya know, that is the exact word I was gonna use"

"Okay!" Celia cheered, turning and striking a pose, making you snicker at the obvious parody of a stuck up princess "how do I look?"

Evie gasped lightly before smiling fondly "okay the bling stays here" Celia deflated slightly, pouting

"but shes bad!"

"and we're not~"

The young girl huffed, taking off the tiara.

—harry POV—

Harry trekked through the trees and jay and Carlos called for ben, he was kinda in awe, last time he was here, he was too distracted by getting (y/n) back to pat attention to any of the wildlife.

He saw gil in the corner of his eye, pick a small dark round fruit from a bush, he stalked over, stopping gil from putting in his mouth.

"Harry?" gil questioned as harry plucked it from his hand and examined that. He nodded before handing it back to gil, picking one of his own with his hook.

"Just makin sure it wasn't nightshade yeh know?" gil made an 'o' shape with his mouth, nodding, yeah that would have been bad.

"so" Jay walked up, also plucking a berry "I have a question for you hook" harry looked up, raising his brow