Part 6 - cut

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

Clothing:

I trailed in the back, tossing random things as Carlos called for ben, I was kind of, really, a little, VERY bored

The talking mutt came running back, making a face "whew! Something stinks! And it wasn't me this time!" a horrifying roar sounded across the wood, a...beast thing leaping out from within the trees, its eyes crazed and black.

It roared at us, leaping and swiping at Gil, Carlos pushing him back to save is face. It caught itself on a tree, looking around for its prey, it turned, locking eyes with me. I froze, the anger and hunger in its eyes the look of wanting to tear someone apart, made me shake slightly, I haven't seen that look since (y/n) had taken care of my da.

The beast leaped at me, jay pushing on my shoulder, I moved, ducking down and swiping out with a right hook, catching its face. It roared, spinning around from my punch and landing on the ground.

I backed up, trying to keep out of its eyesight, but it leaped at me again, i felt jay's hands on my shoulders, leaning me away from the beast and flinging me away from it, but its claws were in reach still, I felt my shoulder spilt and I screamed, falling back into jay, he winced, seeing my shoulder having four deep slices in it. I panted as I regained my footing, looking wearily at the beast as It crouched down, eyeing all of us.

Jay held out his hands but looked ready to fight just in case it came at one of us again. I looked to Carlos' growling "yer mutt needs some serious nose adjustments!" Carlos furrowed his brows, looking intently at the beast.

"I'm not so sure?" he swallowed harshly gathering courage "ben?" the beast stilled for a moment, locking eyes with Carlos, before scanning over Gil and I, growling harshly at us. Gil put his hand on my shoulder, slowly backing us away, carefully avoiding my wounds.

The beast looked from us to its paw, a long thorn sticking out of its palm. Gil gasped lightly "ohhh he's hurt! You know my dad, said that bens dad did not handle pain well" I leaned into Gil, looking at my shoulder, the slices were bleeding heavily, we need to fix ben and fast, and then find Uma.

"Gil" I panted lowly, he looked at me and his eyes widened, unwrapping his headscarf and tying around my shoulder, desperate to try to slow the bleeding, if it continued as it was, I would probably bleed out. Ben had obviously caught a major artery.

A roar sounded from ben, we looked over, seeing that Carlos had ripped out the thorn in beast bens paw, and then all of a sudden water was being squirted at ben, I looked behind us, seeing a girl with a pastel blue dress on and holding some sort of water gun, blasting ben.