Move it, extras!

You and Kirishima finally go downstairs. Turns out everyone was waiting for you. Not cool, dude.

Aizawa stares at you with his natural weed eyes, telling you you're late. « Thank you Captain Obvious » you think to yourself. You look around. Bakugo's not there, so you reach out to Izuku and ask him where he went.
« He went to the washroom. »
You listen to Aizawa explain today's plan, peeking at the washroom door from time to time. You abandon after five minutes with the conclusion he drowned in his pee. It makes you sad thinking about it, but if that's really how he died, he wasn't worthy of you.

Aizawa's voice has become a background noise. You're lost in your thoughts. For Bakugo to like someone, they must be really cool. Or really boring, and he likes them because he doesn't feel inferior around them. You shiver as the thought of Bakugo liking Mineta crosses your mind. Maybe Kirishima was lying? You're confused.

« MOVE IT, EXTRAS! »
You get dragged back into reality. Oh well. Look who's here.

Bakugo walks past you. A quick eye contact is enough to make your heart race. But you've mastered the art of keeping a poker face. Kaminari is between you and him. You try to peek subtly, but fail miserably. He catches you every time, letting out weird-ass grunts. Scary.

Sometimes you like him, sometimes you ask yourself what the hell is wrong with him. You're sure he's hiding empathy and kindness deep inside. He's not a bad person, he just doesn't know how to express his feelings, right?

You hear him whisper « Will you fucking stop staring at me? Creepy-ass freak. »

Or maybe he's just a pig.