Class

Nothing special happened during weekend. You decide to stop worrying about Bakugo's crush for a while. You thought it was going to be fun, but there's still no progress. Besides, you're becoming a little jealous. That feeling is the worst. Everyone teases Bakugou about friday. Someone even asked Shinso to force him to do the dare. You feel really bad and want to run to him and apologize. But he wouldn't understand since you aren't the one that gave him the dare.

The afternoon classes are math and japanese lessons. Those damn boring mondays. You enter the class early so you can have some alone time. Bakugo enters a short time after you and sits besides you. You used to be happy that Aizawa made him sit there, but now you would gladly pay one million dollar to make him fuck off. You avoid meeting his eyes.
-Are these new shoes?
« Did he just fricking talk to me. »
-Y-yeah, you answer without looking at him.
-I prefered the older ones.
You quickly turn to him with a what the hell? face. You don't know if he's being nice or mean. He looks at you, attentive. Is he waiting for an answer?
-Uhh... thanks. I guess.
You continue doing your personal projects. You try to concentrate, but you can feel him staring at you.
-Is there something you want to tell me? you ask him aggressively.
He grunts and goes back to reading his book. Oh well.
-Actually, thanks for being the only one that doesn't fucking annoy me with this truth or dare bullshit.
He's looking at you with round eyes, using his hand to support his head. You blush really hard, but he doesn't seem to notice it. « NO STOP WHAT NO STAHP GEEZ » you think to yourself. That's not the Bakugo you know.
-Oh eheh... no problem. I guess.
-Don't let that get to your head though, extra.
Good 'ol Bakugo is back.