Number

Hi! I changed the pronoun « you » to « I ». It's now a first person story. Enjoy!

Today has been friking hell so far. Since me and Bakugo were the only two who didn't show up to the outing the class had planned, everyone is shipping us. I'm still trying to make everyone shut up. I'm scared the rumor will reach other classes.

Katsuki is really losing his shit and I understand. We haven't talked today and I think it's better that way. He probably wants to avoid giving the impression that we're close, or mentioning that we saw eachother yesterday... maybe he's just mad at me. But, I mean, it wasn't really my fault. Anyway. I'll try to talk to him later. He hasn't stopped yelling.

-WE'RE NOT DATING! SHUT THE HELL—
-Dude for real I think you two would be pretty cute together, said Kirishima.
-NO WE WILL NEVER BE A—
-You're right! interrupted Denki. Awwwnn! Did you exchange number yet? Maybe it's your chance!
-Stop interrupting me, for fuck's sake, sighed Katsuki.

I happened to pass by while they were having this conversation. Katsuki looked at me and rolled his eyes before aggressively shooing me. I teleported before his friends could notice me.

In the end of the day, most people told me they don't really ship us and admitted they were only saying that to enrage Bakugo. They apologized and that's what important. I stayed a bit after school to ask Aizawa something. Katsuki didn't leave yet too, apparently. He was waiting in the school entrance. I thought: « Oh well, today is the day I die. » I was going to teleport but he called my name and ignoring him would've put me in trouble.

-Heyyy... rough day, am I right? he says while putting his hands in his pockets.
« Excuse me what the hell this isn't Bakugo. » I think to myself. He was so awkward.
-Hi. Yeah, I guess.
-Ah, yeah. Yeah...
-Are you alright? I ask.
-Wha-what? Uhm yeah! Great! I'm doing great! Awesome! Yeah.
-Dude okay, (I chuckled) well uhm. I'll head out now if you don't mind, ahah. Well bye, see you lat—
-Here's my number. Text me sometime. Bye.

He proceeded to sprint towards the dorm. I was frozen in place, not knowing what the fuck just happened. I returned to my dorm, stunned.

O-okay.