Worthless

It's another training day. You'll have to be in teams of two and face the opponent team. A member has to enter the other team's base. You pray that you'll be in Bakugo's. Your quirks aren't the most compatible since both are offensive, but it would still be a terrifying duo. All Might starts forming the teams. You're with Fumikage, Bakugo with Kirishima. A tank quirk with an offense quirk. Logic. You're not fighting WITH Bakugo, but you'll be against him. « I'm going to die lol. »

You would like to simply teleport to the base, but that would be boring. Fumikage will focus on Kirishima, since Dark Shadow isn't really effective against explosions. He will also guard the base. You know that Bakugo's going to run and plan his strategy after starting a fight. You'll keep him away while trying to inflitrate his base. You already thought out your first move. Make him rush towards you, teleport right above him and kick his shoulder. Hard. It'll happen so fast he won't even understand what happened. Then he'll hate you and follow you and fight back and forget the goal of the mission and bla bla bla... Making him see red = winning.
You feel bad for playing with his emotions, but sometimes it's necessary.

* * *

The match finally starts. You teleport close enough to the opponent's base to hear what they're saying. You'll report their plan to Tokoyami. Kirishima and Katsuki are arguing.

-I should guard the base, Bakugo. And you go blast them off before they send y/n to spy on us. They're probably still discussing a fighting strategy.
-Fine. They're just a bunch of losers anyway. It'll be fucking easy.
-Ugh. If that's how you see it.

You teleport back to your base and tell what they're plotting to Tokoyami. You hide and wait for Katsuki. You're ready to fight. You hear distant explosion sounds. « He's coming. »
-I'm here, dumbass!
He hears you and smirks. He's heading towards you, with his smoking hand pointed at you. Boom. A huge explosion. You take benefit of it. While he's blinded by the light, you teleport above him, and land a perfect hit. A strong kick right where the neck starts. He falls on his knees.
-Don't underestimate me, Bakugo!
You teleport right below him, punch his stomach hard enough to send him flying. He's coughing blood. He manages to land on his feet, and detonate a really big explosion. You can't locate him because of the smoke. You decide to wait until he shows himself.
He's behind you. You can hear his footsteps. You don't move. Besides, you can hear the subtle hissing sound before he blasts, so you'll know exactly when to teleport away.
The footsteps stop. He's just starting at you or what? You look back. His hand is right in front of your face, but he doesn't detonate. He's shaking. What the hell.
-What are you waiting for? you ask him, trying to sound threatening.
Seeing him look this vulnerable really breaks your heart. But you can't let your feelings take over. You pin him down and Tokoyami rushes to their base. Bakugo lets out weak explosions. He doesn't even try.
-Come on dude! Don't hold back!
He gives you a look that paralyses you. He thinks about the next thing he'll say. He mumbles incomprehensible words before saying with a straight face:
-You're so incompetent, you're not even worth fighting.
« What? I just- »
Your thoughts are interrupted by the announcement that your team won. You let go of Bakugo, without even daring to look back. You don't want to see him. Who cares about this jerk anyway.