Dinner

-I have uh... video games, says Bakugo.
-What kind? I ask.
-Minecraft, Super Smash Bros., uhh... These are the only multiplayer games I have.
-Cool, Minecraft is interesting.

So here I am, searching for diamonds while enduring Kacchan cause he won't stop screaming at the creepers. He calls them Boom Boom Bitches. I wonder what would happen if I call him that.

We got bored after an hour and stopped playing.

-Are you hungry? Kacchan asks.
-Uhh, not now. Thanks.
-Okay well I'm hungry. Be right back.

He opens his door with such force, I'm surprised he didn't rip it off the wall.

-MOM WE'RE FUCKING STARVING CAN YOU HURRY UP...please?

DUDE WHO THE FUCK TALKS TO THEIR PARENTS THAT WAY GEEZ. And what does he mean by WE'RE?

-KATSUKI BAKUGO, WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE OR YOU'LL EAT FUCKING OXYGEN FOR DINNER, yells Mrs.Katsuki. TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND IT'LL BE READY IN A MINUTE.

Your what.

Katsuki slams his door shut and growls. I'm sitting there, uncomfortable as fuck.
What was supposed to be a study session turned into a screaming fest featuring the og Boom Boom Bitch. I think he didn't hear the girlfriend part, thank god.

A couple minutes later, I'm eating with Bakugo's family. They're nice people.
-So! How long have you two been dating! asks Bakugo's mom.

-Oh! There's a misunderstanding. Uhm, we're just friends! I answer.
-We're study-buddies, corrects Bakugo. Not really friends.
-Not friends yet!

WHOOPS THAT CAME OUT ON ITS OWN.

-I'm glad you two are getting along well, says Bakugo's father. And I don't want to pressure you, but it's getting late and you have to be back to UA's dorms soon, so you should leave after you're finished eating.

Katsuki and I packed our stuff and left soon after. It was super dark and cold outside and I would be lying if I said I wasn't shitting myself right now.

-Nice shoes, he says out of nowhere. I prefered the old ones, though.
-That's the second time you say that.
-Oh. Sorry.
-It's okay.
-...
-...
He stops walking.
-Do you really intend on becoming my friend?

He maintains eye contact for so long, I probably look like a living tomato.

-I mean, yeah if you want to, I respond.
-Why?
-Uhh...you seem really cool and... uh... I think you have an interesting personality..? I guess... and you can be sweet... sometimes.
-Is that all?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IS THAT ALL? OKAY FINE I GUESS I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND CAUSE YOU'RE A LIVING POOPIE??

-...I uh... I think you're... really...haha...like... do you like someone?

Somebody please rip my mouth off and toss me under a car going 800 mph.

He tilts his head.

-What do you mean like?
-FORGET IT AHAH SORRY I'M TIRED!! I yell. We should uh... hurry up...
-Maybe I like someone.

OHHHH OHOHOOOH HOLY SHIT WHAT IS GOING ONNNNNNN!!!
He continues walking and we were dead silent for what seemed like an hour, before that BITCH GOES:
-Do you like someone?

Guys sorry if I take like 3 years to upload a chapter! I'm not going to make up any excuses: I'm just sleeping most of the time and drawing stuff! By the way I hate doing that but... I have an art account on insta called @fuuyaki if you guys want to interact with me or just look at my art! Thank u guys <3