Ochaco's idea

You're thrilled. Ochaco just texted you.

Ochacute908: BITTTCCHHHH OMG LMAO
You: WHAT SHSHSBS
Ochacute908: I literally « CONFESSED » TO BAKUBITCH
You: SRSLY OML

You scream. That's the most courageous thing you have ever heard about.

You: WHAT DID HE SAY WHAT DID HE SAY
Ochacute908: He literally told me he isn't interested in crybabitches
You: WTF
Ochacute908: The I asked him if he liked someone and he said YEAH DUH I AIN'T NO EMOTIONLESS SHIT and I wheezed
You: lmao did u ask who?
Ochacute908: yeah and I got a super good answer
You: OMG WHAT
Ochacute908: an explosion in the face *puts on shades and dabs*
You: who the hell still dabs in 2019
Ochacute908: idk lol sorry I'm hyped
You: what if you were his crush and HE WANTED TO DATE U LMAO
Ochacute908: I would've prolly said something like « say sike right now » before moving to Antarctica.
You: nice
Ochacute908: anyways gtg now lmao bye
You: bye sis

You lay in bed with a huge smile on your face. One less suspect.

The next day at school, everyone knows. Izuku is crying super hard but keeps saying it's because he got dust in his eyes. The girls are talking about it.
-Honestly, I respect your opinion, but Katsuki is definitely the last guy I'd fall in love with, says Momo.
-What about mineta, replies Jiro.
-That thing isn't even human, says Mina.
Ochaco acts like nothing happened. She's pretty good at it.
Meanwhile, Denki and Sero tease Bakugo.
-So who do you like? asks Denki.
-I hate Ochaco so much. Why'd she have to TELL EVERYONE!?!? yells Bakugo.
-Is that why you didn't want to hug someone at the party the other day? Because you didn't want anyone to know your cruuuuuush? says Sero with annoying pitch.
-HOW DID YOU GUESS, SOY SAUCE???? YOU'RE A DAMN GENIUS WOOOOOW, shouts Bakugo sarcastically.
-I know,I know...stop praising me, I'm going to blush, says Sero, imitating a girl's voice.
Katsuki screams not-so-catholic things at the whole class. Todoroki smiles softly.
-He's definitely the last one I'll imagine falling in love, admits Iida.
-Still can't believe he has other emotions than « rage » and « destroy », says Shoto.

Your eyes meet with Kirishima's. He laughs and heads towards you.
-Be patient, he says.