Chapter two: The doppleganger

"Alexcia?" I ask confused .
"It's me Atlas" i say trying to jog her memory .
"Look I don't know who you are but you need to get the hell out of my house" Caleese says trying to threaten me.
Twenty comes back downstairs .
"Stop!" Twenty yells . "Atlas lets just leave! They're going to kill you and probably me too" Twenty says crying.
I kneel down to Caleese . "I surrender, to you love." I say.
Twenty and the man look at each other confused .
"Why do you talk like you know me?" Caleese asks .
"I'm sorry you just reminded me of someone" I say quietly and lifelessly.
"Well I'm not her! And I have no clue who you are so leave before we call the cops." Says caleese.
"Cops? Cops? What are they gonna do caleese? you don't understand what this man is." Says the man.
"I'm hungry , are you hungry Twenty?" I ask.

Caleese looks at the man fearful , they remain quiet. Twenty shakes and runs to me .
"Please get me out of here" twenty begs .
"Close your eyes Twenty" I say.
I run towards the man , he stabs me but i pull the knife right out and slash his throat and proceed to tear his head from his body.
Caleese drops to her knees crying and screaming "why!?" . I knock caleese out , and twenty and I run to the car.
I started driving as fast as I could . When we're finally on the freeway I'm able to acknowledge twenty . Twenty stays looking away from me , I can smell the tears in his eyes and the blood on his neck .
"Twenty look at me." I say.
Twenty continues to look away sad and with his voice cracking he says
"you were supposed to protect me , you're crazy , You were there and you didn't! .
How could you, you basically kidnap me , you treat me like trash the entire way , you go on a killing spree and then you killed that innocent man ! We were in his house , he had every right to be mad." Twenty says crying harder and harder each word.
"I'm sorry" I say.
"Well sorry doesn't cut it ! I won't out let me out , let me out! Let me out!" Twenty says screaming and hitting me while I continue to drive .
"Calm down" I yell at twenty . I wanted to hit him for acting so foolish but I chose not to I need to protect him .
"I will always protect you twenty , I may not understand this world that you live in , this future , but I promise as long as I am alive and you as well , I will protect you" I say calmly .
Twenty looks at me he pauses and then proceeds to hug me and cry into my arms . I've never felt such affection.
I continue to drive until it's dark and twenty points out a hotel .
"We can get a room there , if you want ? Maybe discuss what we're gonna do , maybe talk about jobs?" Twenty says .
I pull into the lot of the hotel .
"That's the most crooked parking I've ever seen" twenty says .
I stare at him in a very furious look this lasts for a minute twenty stares back , and finally we both laugh breaking the silence . We walk towards the entrance door of the hotel .
"What about money?" Says twenty .
"You'll see" I say grabbing twenty and jumping onto the side of the 4th floor window . Twenty looks down to the ground in fear . I break the window and twenty and I walk in .
"Woah" says twenty .
I close the curtains and sit on the bed .
"Who was that girl?" Twenty asks .
"I thought she was someone else" I say pulling a photo from my pocket . Twenty looks at the photo in shock
"that is her , the eyes are the same , the hair , the face, and that necklace she had it . I can remember her vividly. She had long brown hair , stunning blue eyes , nice lips , and overall she was beautiful." Twenty says .
"She was quite perfect" I say.
"You need a new look Atlas . Your hair is white , no one has white hair." Twenty says looking at my face.
"I'm an ancient vampire twenty people used to shake in fear at my name". After saying that my eyes grew completely white and I stood still and froze.
"Atlas? Are you okay...?" Twenty says .

I couldn't tell Twenty I couldn't hear him I was having a vision a flashback .
(Flash back )

"come on Atlas catch me if you can" Alexcia says
running down an open field while the sun is hitting her perfectly ,she was golden . "I mustn't you may get caught.." I said hesitant to chase her . "Who cares Atlas I love you and I want everyone in the village to know" Alexcia says running towards the edge of a cliff . I follow her at vamp speed . "You're absolutely out of your mind" I say smirking. "My names Alexcia Bella and I'm absolutely in love with Atlas demontè" she says screaming over the cliff .
We then share a kiss that made me feel like it was only us forever and no one could come between us.
(Present time)

I gasp back to reality .
"What happened?" Twenty asks .
"Nothing" I say , just a vision .
"You get those?" Twenty asks.
"When I'm thinking of something or someone I get visions glimpses of the past or future" I say.
"Is it scary?" Twenty asks .
"No , I don't think so sometimes it can be sad but never scary . What would an evil vampire king like myself have to be afraid of?" I say smirking.
"Get some rest child you need it" I say.
Twenty lays down next to me falling asleep . I couldn't help but think about her , she's all I want , all I need , but I have ruined any chance of that .
I look at her photo one last time and then I lay it down and get some sleep myself. I barely dozed off and I hear footsteps .
I vamp speed to the side of the window so that whatever is trying to get in won't see me. I can smell it , it's not human .

It's a vampire like myself . The vampire busts through .
"Hello atlas" says the new vampire.
(To be continued)