10* Sunday

A woody scent mixed with the fresh aroma of bamboo and mint filled Leonor's nose. It felt intimate, not new. The smell woke the dreaming senses quickly; she remembered the sleeping place and the night before clearly.

When the warm body next to her elongated slightly, Leonor whispered, "Severus?"

"Yes," came the prompt reply and Leonor sat up to press a series of soft kisses to his lips. He neither objected nor responded to it.

"Kiss me back!" she said with a grin.

He answered nothing, just tightened his grip around her waist with a smile.

Leonor insisted on an answer, kissing him again, "Do you enjoy it?"

"Be careful, I may want more." Severus pressed her suddenly back into the sheets, returning a passionate French kiss. Leonor felt his weight on her body and lay motionless, giving in to the temptation.

"Good morning, Leo." Severus smirked, self-satisfied with the seduction.

"Good morning, Sev."

"Breakfast is ready."

"How late is it?" asked Leonor, alarmed, looking for her clock and wand. Rays of brittle sunshine illuminated the room; clouds obviously broke the autumn' sun in pieces.

Severus watched the hectic moves with pleasure. He snatched a glimpse of Leonor's femininity and leaned back to the wall at the top of the bed.

"I guess it is almost lunchtime," said Severus with a boyish grin and a tinge of sadness when Leonor wrapped herself in the white blanked to get up.

She looked shocked about the time, observing his expression cautiously. "I see, you are dressed already!"

"Yes. It would have been inappropriate to floo to the kitchen without a piece of fabric."

"T-shirt, pants, muggle outfit? Is that in line with your ethics?" mocked Leonor sardonically.

"You complained about that grey nightshirt, when I visited your quarters after catching Potter in the trick stairs. Still, not satisfied?"

Leonor watched him thoughtfully. Severus Snape looked handsome in the lazy grey shirt and the black pants. It excited her as much as the bat-like cloak intimidated the students. She blushed with a bit of shame when Severus encircled her waist again, holding the blanket tight between their bodies.

"Did you sleep well?" he breathed to her ear. She just snuggled closer in response.

"Are you free today? You are usually busy on Sunday's too. I mean, is it a problem if I'm still here?" whispered Leonor suggestively.

Severus just shook his head sternly, before removing carefully the white cloth from her body, slowly tracing his fingers over her mouth and then along her neck to finish with tender touches of her breasts. The nipples looked like buds of a creamy-white rose, inviting him to a thrill of joy. He felt how her body tensed, sending obvious tingles down her chest. Severus played with Leonor's stands of hair before answering the question in more detail and with a husky voice.

"It is Hogsmeade weekend. The Dark Lord calls me usually on such a day, but I do not expect it before dusk. Dumbledore wants little noise if that happens and I think Minerva doesn't trust me observing the students outside school anymore. Death Eaters patrol the village but are instructed to lie low. I'm not on duty all day. It was the best possibility for a visit. I've been lucky you came here tonight."

Leonor knew, that it was Dumbledore who defined that day and thanked him quietly. They looked at each other. Every word was so familiar, as if they never broke up.