Sixteen

Two hours later, it hit me how hard she was fighting her sleep.

Calum added a second relaxer to her her blood pressure down

Relaxers work similar to a sedative.
They make you tired
They calm you down and make you forget about things that may stress you out

But with certain patients, if they don't fall asleep with the relaxer, the relaxer tends to make you upset easily, irritable, dizzy and nauseous

All of which is happening to Mila as we try to relax her.

"Take it out, please" she sobbed as I held her hand back, refraining her from grabbing her own IV.

"Mila, it's only fluids, you're dehydrated, you have to have it." Calum stressed to her as she cried out.

Griffin and Blake were no help at all- Blake held her arm with me, staring to her as if he had absolutely no idea.

"Talk to her, help us." I spat towards him.

He called her name a few times and I could tell he was getting frustrated- but we were all frustrated

We didn't like to see her crying, we couldn't figure out if she was panicking or if the IV was genuinely hurting her.

We all went into a moment of shock when Blake full on grabbed her face, making her look to him as she completely freeze, her entire body tensing as she stared to him.

"That's enough" he spoke sternly to her.

"Let her go, right now." Calum spat out, making him immediately let go of her face.

Her head went straight to her hands, twirling the ring on her finger, sitting silently.

The four of us looked to her.

"Mila" I spoke, seeing her glance to me for a moment.

"Blake, Griffin- a word outside please." Calum spoke, no niceness evident in his tone.

Physically handling any situation with a teenager was already a no no, but physically handling a situation with a teenager that obviously has some bad history was an absolutely bad idea.

I sat beside her.

"Look at me please" I spoke towards her slowly.

She slowly glanced to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, watching her hand slowly go to her face, touching her cheeks gently.

"I think I'm going to throw up"