2✨

Well, another day, another school.

It's as usual, me waiting for Yunho to come and fetch me before going to school. But, it's not as happy as I used to be. I tried to be happy but I can't.

15 minutes passed and there's no sign of him. He's probably waking up late. I tried to shrug it off and just wait for him since I'm still early to go school. Suddenly, my phone rang and I quickly check to see Yunho's name popping out from the notification, but it breaks my heart even more after reading it.

I couldn't reply

I couldn't reply. I couldn't say anything. I just put my phone inside my pocket and just walked off to school, ignoring my mum calling out for me.

Things just goes on too fast for me and I hate that. I just shrugged it off like nothing happens.

Walking to school with my earphones plugged to my ears and listen to all different kinds of songs that was shuffled. I was looking at the floor until I heard someone calling my name. I thought my songs was loud, but I guess the voice sounded way louder. I looked up to see Yunho with that Kim Suyeon. He gave me a big smile and wave towards me. I just give a quick small smile and wave him abit before walked inside the school. I just quickly shake my head and continue to walk, realising what I did.

As class was about to start, I saw how Yunho walked in with the brightest smile that I've actually never seen. Seeing him like that makes me realised tht I won't get a chance to be with him. I just put my head on the table and sighed heavily.

"Chingu, what's wrong?"

Oh god his voice.

I looked up to see those puppy eyes again but my heart shattered into million pieces. I just pat his head and gave the sweetest smile on my face. I didn't want to say anything since I don't want to ruin this friendship.

"Y/N, why is your eyes so puffy?" His voice got more worried.

The moment I wanted to say something to cover up, I heard all his guy friends approached him. I gave a sigh of relief and put my back on the table again.

"Hi Y/N!"

He's Wooyoung

He's Wooyoung. Yeah, he's cute I know. But rumors were heard that he actually likes me but I'm trying so hard to shrug it off since I only treat him as my close friends.

I just looked up, wave with a smile and put my head on the table once again. Great, can the day just finish already?

As the time goes by, classes ended and school is done. I quickly grabbed my bag and walk off from the class. But as I tried to walk away, someone grabbed my bag and make lose balance but the person managed to grab me from the back. I quickly looked up to see Wooyoung with the most prettiest face that I've ever seen.

"OH MY, I'm so sorry Wooyoung. I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay. I'm the one who pulled your bag."

I quickly give a few slaps on the arm and he just laughed about it. When I did that, I saw how Yunho was so close with Suyeon that it got hit me like a truck. Wooyoung turned around and he quickly grabbed my wrist and walked out from the class. I didn't want to say anything since he was looking somehow pissed.

We reach to a cafe that wasn't quite far from school. He bought for me an ice blended chocolate and I give a small smile towards him.

"Tell me the truth."

What?

"You like Yunho don't you?"

I just sighed heavily and nodded. He gave me a sad smile and I quickly realised that.

"Wooyoung, do you like me?"

"Yes, but I know that you won't like me."

With that, all my ears and my heart listens to him. I didn't know he could really feel this way. My heart went heavier with every of his words. My eyes were watery and tears slowly dropped.

"I'm sorry Wooyoung.."

"It's okay."

"Would you help me?" I asked him in a concern way.

"With you and Yunho getting together? I'll be more happier to help." He said it with a smile.

I quickly give a smile and starts enjoying to drink my ice blended chocolate. He quickly wiped those whip cream and to make me realised that Yunho was here. I quickly act blushed infront of Wooyoung. He slowly gave a sign to walk out from the cafe before anything happens. I grabbed my stuff and walked off with him casually.

"Sorry if I had to wipe." He said, being so worried.

"No no, I'm fine with it."

"You're good in acting though. You should become an actress or something."

With that, I gave a big slap on his shoulder and he was hissed in pain. I quickly ran away before he chased after me.

As the time goes by, I actually had a good day thanks to Wooyoung. He brought me to every places that could actually make me feel happy. But the day got destroyed as I saw a notification from my phone.

With that, I quickly put my phone down and think about today

With that, I quickly put my phone down and think about today. I mean, I really had fun with Wooyoung. But, I just can't fall for him like literally. Even if I want to like him, I can't do that UGH.

I quickly took a shower and just go to sleep since I'm working tomorrow. Oh yes, my schedule is damn hectic but I'm used to it. Just hoping tomorrow I won't see Yunho and probably see Wooyoung.

-End of Chapter 2-