6 ✨

* yunho's pov *

it's been 3 weeks since the last i saw y/n . she didn't came to school the day after that  happened .

"yunho , why are you crying ?"

i look at mingi and to realise , i am actually crying . we were at the rooftop after school ended to calm down and relax . i wipe my tears and just didn't answer his question . the boys are staring at me so intense . somehow , i'm abit uncomfortable about it but i tried to shrug it off .

"y/n , isn't it ?"

i look at san . he look at me . how does he know ?

"you haven't been so hype up as you used to . usually , when you see suyeon , you always smile . but now everytime when suyeon greets you , you just don't bother to even talk to her . it's been 3 weeks bro."

well that's true . i haven't been talking to suyeon ever since that day i felt so hopeless .

" i don't think it's only yunho who is thinking about y/n ."

we look at yeosang who is enjoying eating . i look at our clique and i realise wooyoung wasn't around . i look at yeosang once again .

"what do you mean , yeosang ?" i finally have a voice to speak .

"rumors were heard that wooyoung was the cause of y/n not coming to school . from what i heard , some people said he used y/n to get jungeun. "

a sharp pain to my heart . hearing this rumor . it may be true . but i need proof . 

"where is he ?"

everyone look at me , shock . they have never seen me like this before . especially to our clique . yeosang quickly took out his phone and call wooyoung . i couldn't stay still that i just stand up and walk for abit , thinking if it's really the truth .  

moments passed by and all of us heard footsteps . all of us look at the area and saw wooyoung with jungeun , holding hands . i look at the others , all getting shock and surprise . but their reaction isn't the same as mine . 

"jungeun , i know we're in no position to say this but is it okay we have guys talk ?"

she give a smile and nod to san before kissing wooyoung's cheek and leave .

we all gave him that 'what the fuck' look . he probably knew that he's fucked up .

" what did you do to y/n ? "

he's shock seeing me this mad . she may not call me her bestfriend anymore but deep down , i need her to call me that again since i'm protecting her . 

" i'm sorry for hurting her , yunho ." those sentence .

i just chuckled and charge forward . i give him a one hard punch on the cheek , making him stumble back . the others quickly held me tight before i throw another fist on his other cheek . i couldn't believe that it's the truth . all the rumors is actually the truth .

"wooyoung , why ?" mingi ask in the most disappointed way .

" i .. "

" because of you , y/n hasn't been coming to school . because of you , y/n is always hurt . because of you , i'm not able to see the y/n that i used to know ."

the last few words make me drop myself to the floor . i never felt so hopeless before . i just cry . i didn't bother with my surroundings even if all of them are there . i just cried so badly . i sob very hard , i couldn't stop . i never felt so hurt like this . i quickly got up , push wooyoung and run to see y/n . i can't bare to see her in this state .

as i reach to her house , panting , i knock on the door . more like knocking the whole door down . but before i could knock the door again , it swings open to see tiny y/n infront of me , being all shock to see me .

* y/n's pov *

i couldn't stop my habits . the cuts are getting deeper . it's from little to alot . the cuts are everywhere . forearm , wrists , thighs . started to smoke the shit out just to make me feel somehow relax . i had my last puff before i throw the cigarette butt . as i exhale my last puff , i heard the knock . well , more like destroying the door . i quickly ran towards the door and swing it open .

" yunho ? " it was the only word i could think of as i look at him panting .

he's panting damn badly . but i stare at him even more , only to realise that his eyes are red puffy . he suddenly burst into tears and hug me tight . i got really shock when he did this . i pat his back softly . i pull him slowly and let him sit at the sofa . i didn't want to annoy him but i let him hug me and continue to cry  . he couldn't stop crying , i felt bad , not knowing what to do .

" i don't want to see you in pain anymore . i just want to see the happy you . please y/n . don't hurt yourself again . stop getting your old habits back . you promise me you won't ever do it again . "

he remembers . he remember everything about me . i thought he would forget me after being in love with someone . i cry softly while patting his back . he look up to see my puffy eyes and wipe my tears with his thumb . 

" did you smoke ? " 

i nod . he sigh and hug me again . i lay on his chest and clearly heard his heartbeat pounding . it's so calm . i never felt so calm in my life after things happen . this is indeed my bestfriend . or should i say .. crush . i heard a soft snore . i look up and see yunho sleeping effortlessly . i smile and let him sleep on my head . i felt so sleepy so i thought i could have a short nap and slowly close my eyes .

after a few hours , i hear a small whine coming out from his mouth . slowly , i open my eyes , looking up and see a sleepyhead waking up . he looks at me and give a small smile . this is the cutest view i've ever seen . he lets go of the hug and apologising me . i had to laugh . clearly , i couldn't hear him since he is mumbling .

" where's your mom ? "he ask that question while stretching like a small kid ? cute .

" she's not coming home today . she's having overnight shift ."

he give a several small nods . i just giggle since he is so cute . he looks at me and gave me a hug again .

" jeong yunho . why are you so clingy ? don't you have a girlfriend ? "

he lets go of me after realising about it . he sat there , not functioning properly . from the face , i can tell that he haven't been talking to her .

" i don't really know if i really love her . "

he sound so .. i don't know how to explain it . serious i could say . i just pat his back and told him to take time . i look over the time to realise it's getting pretty late . i send him off to the door . he looks at me and give that cutest smile that i've never seen for very long . he give another hug for the last time before he walk off . he kiss me on the forehead and left , leaving me stood at the door , having mix feelings .

i close the door and slowly drop myself to the floor . i just didn't know how to react again . oh god , help me with this feelings .

-- End Chapter 6 ✨--

i'm trying my best to actually update in time but due to lots of school things needs to be done , it's really hard . so i sincerely apologise if you guys have to wait . sorry !!!