3✨

Days have went by too fast. Wooyoung and I started to get closer and we even called each other close friends now. I mean, I would've hangout with him way earlier but nope.

It's Saturday and usually I will go out with Yunho. But, Wooyoung willingly to go out with me and I'm glad. I was taking my time getting ready for the 'date' since he said he will reach abit late.

 I was taking my time getting ready for the 'date' since he said he will reach abit late

I wear and makeup something as simple as I can since I'm not trying to impress him

I wear and makeup something as simple as I can since I'm not trying to impress him. Well, sort of.

As soon as I heard the door knocked, I went to open it, thinking that it was Wooyoung. But, it wasn't. I'm right infront of a very tall 'bear' guy with the annoyed face that he's giving me. Such a way to start the day I guess.

"Where are you going? Didn't we promised our bestfriend date?" With the annoyed voice he gave me, I gave him a death stare.

"What? Since when? You've been busy with that Kim Suyeon, making me look like I'm a wall and now you're pretending that I'm not invisible to you?"

"What's with that tone, Y/F/N? I never heard this for a long time."

I tried so hard not to cry infront of him, gathered all my confidence and let it all out.

"You've been ignoring me lately and you said I'm giving you a tone? You know what? Just pretend you don't see me anymore. Just pretend I'm not those popular kids like you. Just pretend I'm not your bestfriend anymore."

With that, I pushed him out, closed the doors and cry out to the most fullest despite my makeup that I just had to ruin it. I can't believe that I actually said those things to him, I never thought I would say all that. I just couldn't stop crying. My phone rang.

"Wooyoung Oppa 🤪"

I stopped crying for awhile and slowly answer the call.

"Hello?"

"I bet you cried just now. You sound so sad. Faster come out! I'm outside."

I quickly peep through the door hole and to my surprise, Yunho wasn't there. Only Wooyoung is all I see. I quickly went to my room to redo abit of my makeup and went out from the house. My heart stopped for awhile when I saw him infront of me.