4✨

As the days goes by, Wooyoung and I have been getting closer even more. I guess I can say that we're in a relationship.

"Wow, Y/N. I never thought that you would actually fell for Wooyoung. Look at you, all goofy and happy like him!"

I felt shy when my close girl friend says that. I looked across the classroom, seeing him so happy and goofing around with his friends.

"Y/N."

I turned to see one of Yunho's friend infront of me. I gave him a 'what's up' face. He hesitant at first but he gave a big breath in and let it all out.

"Yunho won't coming to school because he's in depression after things happen alot lately. He won't be coming either today or the rest of the week. Sorry to tell you this. "

My mind went blank. I couldn't stop thinking about it suddenly. I gave him a small smile and thank him. My friends was looking at me worriedly. They rubbed my back softly.

I thought that forgetting Yunho was a good way to move on and I would continue my day with Wooyoung. But hearing this makes me sad. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly, I felt my collar grabbed at the most worse way and I got lifted up. To my realisation, it was that Kim Suyeon who did this.

"What did you do to my Jeong Yunho?! He won't be coming to school! It's all your fault!" She shouted in class.

I gave that one eyebrow raised, making me realised on what she just said about Yunho. I tried to remove her hand but she gripped even tighter.

"No. What did you do to him until he's like this? You've been spending time with him all this while when I wasn't around. He didn't even approach me after he told me he's with you."

I sound abit annoyed. I really hate the fact someone accused me for nothing. I mean, even if I did something wrong, I won't just embarrass myself infront of people.

"That's true, Suyeon! What did you do?"

"You've been with Yunho. Don't accuse Y/N."

"You and Yunho are closer than her. How dare you."

Everyone started to join the chaos, making Wooyoung wanting to step in but I showed him a hand to stop from where he is. I push her lightly and sit at my place. But she was so mad that she smack the table damn hard, making myself jumped out even more. I sighed in annoyed and just stood up. People was getting nervous.

Nervous? I'll tell you why. Among everyone in the class, I'm considered the nicest person but when I'm going to be mad, people tend to get scared since I'm as worse as Yunho. Yeah, we both are someone who have a really good bad temper, but we can control it.

I stood beside her, looking at the floor and just chuckled. I stared at her with full of anger, making her stumble back for awhile. I pushed her harshly but with one finger.

"You stole my bestfriend. You make his heart more on you than me. You control his heart. You make him leave me. You took my one and only guy friend. You make him forget about me."

Every of those sentences, I pushed her, making people shocked with all of that. Even my close girl friend was shocked about this.

"And I guess you wanted to say something, Jeong Yunho?" I said it with full of anger and confident.

Everyone turned to see at the door, realising that Yunho was there. They were so shocked that I knew he was there. I know his scent for very long so it's obvious for me. I turned to see him, very shocked but at the same time, sad. I look at Suyeon one more time, wiping off the 'dust' on her shoulder. I walked towards my seat, grabbed my bag and about to walk off.

"Y/N, class isn't finished-"

"I'm going to take a leave for a week probably after all this happens." I said without any emotions.

I was about to walk off from the class but someone grabbed my wrist. I turned to see Yunho did that, making my heart hurt. He shook his head, not wanting me to go. I smile sadly towards him, gently remove his hand and walked away.

Slowly my tears fall to my cheeks as I walk even further from the class. My heart was so hurt to the point I just want to kill myself. I just hugged myself as I walked out from the school. Crying badly, making everyone around me worried when I'm not supposed to.

It was raining heavily so I just walked underneath the rain, not caring on what I'm doing. I just started crying out loudly since the rain sounded even louder. I was in pain, I just want to remove that but I don't know how to. As I walk even more further than this, I felt someone pull me from behind and quickly hugged me tightly. The hug..

"Y/N, why are you walking under the rain? You're going to be sick jagi.."

Wooyoung.

I just hugged him and cried even badly than before, making him rubbed my back. I couldn't stop this madness. I can't stop crying no matter what happens.

He lead me to my house. He quickly opened the door without asking my permission but I was too tired to even say anything. He quickly grabbed a towel and wiped my hair and face. He's a softie for sure. I took my towel, gesturing him that I will take a shower. He just nodded and let me walk.

Throughout the day, he stayed with me. He took care of me. He was too worried that he nearly felt awful on what happened in school. Moments of talking and all, he decided to go off first before anything happens. He quickly gave me a peck on the cheek and forehead and walk off. I slowly covered myself with my blanket and tried to fall asleep.

"Y/F/N!"

Yunho?

I quickly sit up and saw how he barge in to my room without any permission. He walked towards me hurriedly and suddenly hugged me. I froze, not knowing what to do. I heard sobbings from him. He's crying. I patted his back softly, still not knowing what to do.

"I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm such a bad person for you. I'm not the bestfriend that you deserve."

He kept saying the same thing, making my heart breaks even more. He released the hug, stared at me with his sad, red, puffy eyes. He smiled and gave me a forehead kiss, giving me more shocked. He looked at me one last time and left the house. I frozed, like literally. I really didn't know what to do but all I can say is..

He isn't the guy whom I called bestfriend.

He's not the guy who is a cutie boy.

He's not the guy who will smile the whole day.

He.. isn't guy that I like before...

-- End of Chapter 4--