17 ✨

" you will die, y/n. you will fucking die. i shall kill you with my bare hands no matter what."

seeing her at the other side of the glass , trapped into the bed while struggling to set free, i didn't like how they treat her but it's for the best . i thank the person or should i say doctor who helps to take care of her and left the mental hospital .

i breathe in the fresh air and smile as wide as i can , knowing that everything went back to normal . well , not really that normal .

-

his name written on the grave stone . i smile sadly seeing his name . if only i could wish i would be able to see him one last time, i don't mind saying how much i really love him and treats him like a king of this world . sadly , i can't do all that anymore .

" hey dad. it's been... i don't know.. 4 years? i can't count since i didn't want to remember at all. things has been very f up in here and i'm glad that you were able to sleep earlier than expected. " i tried so hard not to cry .

"  everyone is doing well here . mom , she's been doing great lately . she send regards . my friends ? they've been too nice despite now it's holidays for like 3 months , i can't wait to see all of them  when school reopens . if you're asking about yunho , he's probably doing fine after the incident happened . he's probably wanting to meet you . i hope i can see you once again and tell you how much that i really really love you . and you would be saying happy birthday since it's my birthday today . " i chuckle to myself when i said that while wiping my tears .

with all the last sentence i could give , i put the flowers on top of it . i stood up and walk away from there , crying all my tears out .

-

i didn't know what to do today . visiting suyeon who is in mental hospital , done . visiting my dad , done . i guess that's my birthday list then . i slouch on my sofa while watching some netflix and obviously chilling with my ice cream . the show is too sad that i kept crying and whining on how the guy left the girl just like that . to the point i even speak korean . wait , i'm a k- no no let's not think that too much .

" honey , instead of crying like that , how about you go out with your friends ? " my mum speaks the moment i stop whining .

" they went to other countries . "

" how about yeonjun ? " 

" getting along with his other 4 friends who are younger than him by 1-3 years . " yep , you read it correctly . they call themselves TXT or long form , Tomorrow X Together  .

" ATEEZ ? " 

i look up to her and she assume that i didn't thought of them . to be honest , i did thought of them way earlier but they've been too busy lately that i didn't want to disturb them . 

i shook my head as a no . she sigh in defeated and pats my head before went to the kitchen . i slouch on the sofa even more , trying not to make myself cry again . it's been going like 1 month since the last time i saw the clique . i couldn't bare myself to see them again since i know they've been working hard to debut as a kpop group . not gonna lie , i expecting them to be popular once they debuted .

" MOM ! LIL KID , I'M HOME ! "  

did i mention you guys that i actually have an older brother ? well , now you know after so long . anyone wants to guess who ? i bet yall want to know who is it . 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪 || 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙔𝙪𝙣𝙝𝙤 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 🎉