16 ✨

fuck .

i thought .

late for school . this is the first time . getting my first detention for coming to school late . well , i thought it could be as worse as staying at home for a month . well it's only for at least an hour , i guess .

" y/n, please sit there and do your work until your detention is over ."

i just nodded and bow towards the teacher and went to sit at where he pointed . to be honest , i've never seen this teacher before or is it just me not knowing teachers here ? well, fuck it .

my only hope is not to get any more trouble while being in detention and doing my work . well it's somehow didn't last for that long .

" kim suyeon , you're late for detention, again . you will be staying here for another extra 1 hour . "

i heard how she groans in annoyance and decided to have the guts to sit beside me . i ignore her and decided to do my work quietly .

" hey bitch . "

i turn my head to look at her and gave a small smile before continuing my work . i absolutely didn't have the mood to fight with what she called me . obviously she might be shock with the way i just react to her .

she tried lots of time to gather all my attention just to actually disturb me despite that the detention teacher was actually keeping an eye on her since rumors about her spreads . what rumours ?

she's been cheating with alot of guys. she's been bullying people lately . she disturb other people just to get attention and many more .

well , i look at her and she tried to mouth something but i just nodded for absolutely no reason and turn back to my homework . i could say that she's shock since i'm too lazy to entertain her bullshit.

" YOU PIECE OF S- "

" kim suyeon, in the principal office. NOW. "

" but she- "

" i don't see why do you need to include y/n when she didn't do anything. "

that sentence makes me smile , i'm proud . she quickly push her ownself and went out from the detention room . the teacher tried to apologise for her had behaviour but i kept saying don't when it's clearly not his fault .

he let me off earlier since i was being a good student . DUH , of course i am . i learn , and not her oop- .

as i step out from the detention room , i heard someone running and without me realising , the person quickly hug me tight , making me shock for a moment . i hug him back and giggle due to his clingy towards me .

" babe ! please never leave me alone ! your lovely bestfriend annoys me alot when you're gone . "

i stare at mingi who was standing behind yunho , raising both of his hands as a surrender . i remove the hug and quickly give him a light slap on the shoulder to mingi . he whines like a child , making me just pat his head despite that he's tall as fuck .

" y/f/n!"

i didn't get to turn on time to see who calls me , but i was already on the floor, got pushed from the back . worst thing , i got bruises on both of my knees . i tried so hard not to whine due to the pain on it but i somehow had to do it . i turn to look at that bitch being proud for pushing me .

" stop stealing yunho away from me ! " she said that . she said THAT .

everyone including yunho got too shock that they couldn't function on what's going on . i got up , trying not to whine due to the bruises and the pain on my knees , and stand infront of her . some part of her is actually still afraid of me . the way she slowly shivers when i stood infront of her and the way she tries so hard to be the bad guy here .

" you just don't know when to quit . " i mumble to myself , probably she heard me but i don't care .

i stare at her with the most coldest way, knowing that she's actually afraid of the look that i gave her . i pull her hair and push her body to the floor , didn't really care if she's hurt or be in pain . it just annoys me on how she's trying to get back with yunho .

i saw how she started to grab something in her pocket , and to my surprise , it's a pocket knife . wait , IT'S A POCKETKNIFE ?

" you destroyed my life with yunho and now .. YOU DESERVE TO DIE !! " she shouts so loud that everyone was staring at us .

she ran fast and surprisingly , i'm waiting for the moment to get stab until i die . so , i just stupidly close my eyes and unknowingly , i got pushed . my eyes shot open and only to find out yunho sacrificing his life .  i got shock , froze , didn't know what to do .

" b-baby .. " the only word i could say when i saw him get stab in the stomach .

" i love you y/f/n . " and that , he fell onto the floor .

i quickly grab him before his head hit onto the floor , and i tried covering my hand on his wound area . i kept shouting his name , shaking him so he would stay awake and kept begging others to call the ambulance . i didn't have the time to actually kill suyeon since she ran away after stabbing yunho . the ambulance arrived and quickly took yunho , making me follow them behind . i held his hand tight when he saw how badly i cried .

" you look ugly , woman . " he said softly . more like whispering but i could still hear him .

i cried but chuckle at that sentence , looking at him with my puffy eyes . he looks so weak here that i couldn't stop crying on how badly injured he gets . he still have that small energy to actually wipe my tears with his bloody hands but i didn't bother . 

the nurses and doctors quickly took yunho to the emergency room to hopefully cure his wounds since one of the doctor said that his wounds got stab deeply into the stomach . i couldn't stop crying that i just sat outside the room and just cry with my palms on my face . 

" y/n ? " i look up to see the gang are here .

i quickly hug mingi since he was the one who approaches way faster than the others . he pat my back comfortably , making myself felt calm .  

" we'll pray for the best for yunho . "

--- End of chapter 16 ✨ ---

after 1 month of hiatus , i'm back guys !! how are you guys lately ? AND 4K READERS ?? i never thought it will be that much for people to read this . just really really thank you so much for reading the book istg , yall don't know how shock i was when i saw the number . 💖💖