12 ✨

staying home for the past few days sucks .

~ F L A S H B A C K ~

* no pov *

you were called to go to the principal office . you knew that this might happen . the moment you step in , you bowed towards the principal and only to see your mom and that bitch sitting there too . her mom is also there .

"you know what i might going to say , ms y/n ?"

" yes , mr. kim ." you said it in the most coldest tone , making all of them shocked, yes including the principal .

he continued talking after clearing his throat . honestly , you didn't bother hearing it since apparently you knew this is happening . you just keep giving death stares at suyeon whenever she looks at you . you tend to poke your inner cheeks with your tongue due to the annoyance that you are having .

" suyeon , you will be suspended from school for 3 days ."

his words making her so shock , but you thought like why is she reacting that way when she should be happy suspending for 3 days .

" as for you , ms y/f/n you-"

"i will get suspended for 1 month . noted mr kim ."

" how did you-"

" firstly, i attempt to hurt someone. secondly, i 'bully' someone who bullied me way before but no one notices about it . " you glared at her when you said that sentence .

" thirdly , i know school rules , mr kim . " you stare at him who was as shock as ever .

after all that , it ended way too quickly and i walk fast , not bothering your mum who was walking slow .

~ E N D ~

* y/n's pov *

i lay on my bed , scrolling through all the pictures on Instagram until i saw this .

i smile and giggle

i smile and giggle . yunho is such a clingy boy i swear .

my room door open , only to see my mum who just stood by the door frame . i just look at my phone again but start to say something .

" are you still not believing and trying to find the real truth just to make sure that you can trust your own daughter ? "

she looks defeated when i said that . i knew it .