14✨

it's been a few days since i came back school . alot of my classmates welcome me back , which is so cute that some of them gave me presents , cupcakes and other things . i don't get why but it was really cute . obviously someone didn't welcome me but i don't bother since i know almost everyone in the class hates her now .

i put my books inside the locker and took out the ones that i needed for my next lesson . i felt an arm around my waist and i just shake my head , knowing that it's the love of my life . i turn and put my arms around his shoulder . we kiss passionately but suddenly stop as we heard someone clearing the throat . we turn to see yeosang infront of us .

" the class is starting , you lovebirds . let's go . " 

yeosang said that , took my books and walk off with it . i blink my eyes a few times before turning to look at yunho . i give a peck on the cheek before walking off . but he pull my arm and kiss me passionately again . we stop and stare at each other . we let go and walk to our individual classes . i just smile widely while walking to the class .

* time skips *

i went out from the class after the last lesson of the day . i saw how yunho leaning on the wall , waiting for me . i walk towards him , making him realise about me . he stood up and gave a big hug the moment i was infront of him . i know it's only just a few hours but damn , i just miss him . we were about to walk off but only to get block by her .

" yunho oppa . " it cringes me alot . i'm so not used to hearing people who i hate saying the word .

" what do you want ? " he sounds so piss , so hot- I MEAN , so mad .

" i just want to ask if you can go out with me now ? " she do realise that i'm beside yunho , right ?

" as you can see , i'm with my girlfriend who is beside me right now . and no , i will not and will never ever go out with you even if i'm free . so if you don't mind us , we will go be going out right now . "

he interwine my hands with his and walk out , making me push her shoulder harshly . i look at yunho and our hands . i never thought we would be together . i smile and look infront . 

as we reach towards the gates , we stop halfway and look at each other . 

" can we go to my house ? i really want you to teach me the things that we learn just now . " he looks at me with his puppy eyes . 

i just smile and nodded . we walk to his house . well , i'm just hoping that it's just a study session . but, if it's more than that , for some reason , i'm going to be excited . i mean , we did before but it's somehow been a month plus since we did . 

as we reach to the house , we went inside and plop into his couch . he lives alone while his parents live somewhere else . he took out his stuff and put on the table , and putting mine too . i lay on the couch while looking at him getting ready to learn the lessons that we learn just now . i got too lazy and check on him from head to toe . he looks so damn good that i even bite my lips , thinking otherwise . 

" do you want to teach me or do you just want to stare at me all day ? " i flinch when he starts talking .

i quickly sit up and blush . damn , that was really awkward . i sit beside him and start teaching him , ignoring the fact that he was smirking towards me . 

* time skip wowsss *

" no , yunho . it's- you did it wrong ! " i was really annoyed on how he did the steps wrong .

i keep teaching him the same question that he got stuck in . he looks at me in the most saddest way . i just sigh and stand up, walk to his kitchen to take a glass of water for him . when i reach to his living room , i saw how he's really trying his best to solve the question .

i put the glass infront of him , making him flinch but thank me after that . i sat on both of his laps and hug him , him hugging me back is the usual thing . we've used to it like this when we're at his house .

" i'm sorry . " that was the only two words i could say since i was really annoyed with him .

" it's okay . i'm trying my best . " he pat my back as an apology accepted . 

i look at him and give a peck on the lips before pouting towards him . he chuckle and smile . he did it back at me before hugging me like a one giant teddy bear . i look at him and took a glance on his lips before looking into his eyes . he gave a big smirk towards me when he saw it . he pull me even closer and start to kiss me , passionately .

* no pov *

he deepen the kiss between the both of them . y/n held his chest for support . his hands was roaming and went towards the breast , squeezing it , earning a moan from her . he gave a quick smirk when kissing . he carried and bring her to the bedroom . 

he quickly hover her and kiss hungrily . she quickly unbutton his school uniform , slowly can't take it . he took out his shirt , and did to hers . the both of them was top naked . he held the breast and give a big hickey , making her moan damn loud . but , he gave quite a few hickeys around the breast area . 

" you're mine . " he whispered to her ears , making her shivered and getting more excited .

he quickly unbutton his pants , sliding down his pants while she removed her skirt . she couldn't take it that she quickly pull him to the bed , making him lay on the bed . she give kisses to his body , making him whimper while enjoying , until she reaches his clothed dick . she give a few stroke on the clothed dick , making him grunt . 

she took out his dick from the boxer , and stroke him slowly . he couldn't stop grunt . more like moaning . she put the dick inside her mouth , earning a groan from yunho . she quickly fastened the pace sucking his dick . he couldn't take it that he grab her hair and bringing his hips up , making her gag for abit .

he pull her up and kiss her hungrily . he slowly put his dick into the entrance of hers . she look at him , worrying on how pain it is since it was quite long that they haven't been doing it . he pull her slowly to give a slow kiss and slowly putting his dick inside her . she whimper but she tried to focus on the kissing but the pain in her pussy triggered her alot . he was fully inside of her , making her get used to the size .

" you okay ? " he looks at her , worrying . she just nodded .

he slowly move his hips up , making her moan . she decide to ride it so she move up and down . it slowly increase the speed , and making the whole atmosphere so heated . both of them couldn't stop moaning a mess , enjoying the pleasure . he quickly push her and hover above her while spreading her legs , putting his dick inside again but more easier . he increase the speed , making her moan even more . 

" b-babe . " 

" wait a little longer . "

she quickly bring her arms , holding his shoulders . she dig her fingernails into his skin , making him groan in pain . he fastened the pace, making her moan in a mess and him seeing his love of his life getting fucked by him , it was the happiest for him .

" jeong yunho, please !! "

that scream. it makes him about to release soon .

" now babe ."

with that , she let it all out on his dick . before he could release it too , he quickly took out and came on her stomach .

they both lay on the bed together while staring at the ceiling , panting heavily .

--- End of chapter 14 ✨ ---

HI PEEPS ! SORRY FOR THIS LATE POST FOR THIS CHAPTER ! been so busy working and all that i forgotten about this . but it is slowly coming to an end , and im glad yall survive reading until here hehe , the next chapter , i might need time to think about the continuation so do bare with me pls * sigh *