Wednesday and Thursday

Wednesday
(It won't be a real day, there will only be bully's stories)

Germany pov
I woke up and got ready to go to school. I checked if I had messages and I had one from Poland that asked me if we were walking together in school. Poland and I had are dating for five months and I love her so much, but I never told her I was a bully and no one knew. It all started when I was bullied in middle school because of my father, Third Reich. Nobody liked him because he start the Second World War and in fact my father I didn't like him neither, I hated him for that, I didn't even look at him. I wanted to make people feel the same pain that I felt when everyone was making fun of me and Italy and Greece were just right for me. They often asked me for money when I was bullied, money that they never gave me back and so I started beating them to let off steam. I don't know why even Spain, which was Italy's best friend, began to bully them, even though it seemed to me that he hit more Greece than Italy. However no one knows that I am a bully because I told Italy and Greece that if they only opened their mouth I would beat them until the blood came out of all the blood vessels. The problem is that Greece was Poland's best friend and I always fear that she may discover it and leave me. I said yes to Poland and I told her that I'll meet her at 8:00 am in her house which is closer to the school. I went to the bathroom and then went down to eat something and found my horrible father who was cooking crêpes. "Hallo Germany," my father said turning to me and giving me the crêpes, but I didn't even look at him, I took the crêpes without even thanking him and I went to eat it on the table. It was his fault that I had become like this. I also knew that he was going out and seeing himself with someone but I don't know with who and I honestly don't care. After the pancake I went to get dressed, then left the house to pick up Poland.

Norway pov
I woke up with a slight headache so I ran down to the kitchen to get something. I heard screams outside the window and saw Sweden talking and joking with Finland. His laugh was the most melodious thing I'd ever heard, unfortunately I don't have the chance to hear it often. I am one of the bullies and he is of the group of the strong, it was clear that he hated me. I had joined the bullies because they had forced me, before I had so many friends even Sweden was my friend, but now all my friends have abandoned me. One day the bullies took me in a room and asked me if I wanted to be part of their group. I didn't know what to do, I knew that if I refused, they would start beating me up and so I was afraid. In the end I accepted and regretted it. Everyone started to avoid me, until I was alone, even Sweden didn't talk to me anymore. I tried to explain to everyone that I had been forced but nobody wanted to hear my apologies, so I resigned myself and started acting like a bully.
After having thought so much, the headache became even stronger and I decided to stay at home, in the end we would have done nothing and the authorizations had to be delivered Thursday so I could skip a day of school. I went back to my room and went back to bed.

Brazil pov
I woke up and it seemed that the alarm clock had not sounded so I looked at the alarm and read 8:05. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, then ran to my room to get dressed and finally went down to the kitchen to eat. I went back to my room and stumbled into a shirt and to help myself to get up I leaned against the bedside table where the alarm clock was and I realized it was 7:15 am. I started to curse but I calmed down immediately. I had about 45 minutes before I had to leave the house so I took my cellphone, sat on the bed and opened instagram. The first post I saw was a picture of Argentina and her dog. I blushed thinking of Argentina but I was saddened because I remembered why I had become a bully. As soon as I started high school I discovered I had a crush on Argentina, but she was one of the strongest girls in the school and she is in the "strong" group, that is, all those who are not afraid of us and who could only destroy us by touching us. She, Finland, Sweden, Portugal and Indonesia were part of this group. At first I didn't know she was part of this group, in fact I almost thought she was a bully, but it couldn't be because she was too good. I thought that entering the group of bullies I would have seemed strong to her eyes and therefore she could have noticed me and maybe she could have fallen in love with me, but things did not go according to my plans. She noticed me, but she hated me. As I also thought that bullies could look cool. While I was thinking of all this, I realized that perhaps I could no longer remedy my mistakes and that I therefore had to accept my mistakes.
By now it was 7:50, I turned off the phone, took my backpack and left the house.