the group of bullies melts... or maybe not?

America pov
I woke up because I heard a notification from my cell phone, I tried to turn around to take it but my arms did not move, they were held by something. I looked up and saw Russia buzz while he was hugging me. I blushed happy to be in his arms but irritated because I had to check the phone. I tried to get out of his grasp without waking him up but it was impossible to move because he held me too close to him. "Hahaha". I turned and saw Latvia laughing. I blushed and gave him a dirty look. "The teacher said that in an hour we have to go down to breakfast so you can sleep with him a little more~". Vietnam said going to the bathroom. Wow, yesterday Vietnam practically wanted to punch me for asking him where he had been and now he was doing joking on me and Russia in a friendly way!!, there is something strange in the air. I was still trying to free myself and all my movement made Russia wake up. "Oh sorry Rus, but I should go to the bathroom." He turned pink and nodded, he was so cute when he blushed. He freed me and I sat up. "You two had a good night eh~" said Latvia while taking some clothes for today. "SHUT UP AND DON'T SPEAK TO ANYONE ABOUT IT!" Russia shouted blushing and hiding his face in the blankets. "By the way, what happened on the night to Vietnam ?, it seems that he has calmed down," "You're right America, maybe Russia's words made him think a little about what he dis". Russia did not understand and just looked at us. "Come on, get ready and let's have breakfast," Vietnam said as he left the bathroom. Russia and I looked at each other in astonishment since he had become so happy. "This is the spirit!" Latvia said patting Vietnam on the back who smiled shyly.

Time skip to breakfast

Third person pov
While everyone was having breakfast, Russia, America, Latvia and Vietnam all entered together. The thing that shocked everyone and that they were talking and laughing together and the most stunned of all was China.

China pov
WTF?!, Vietnam and Russia joking with Latvia and America?! there must be something wrong. When Russia and Vietnam finished speaking, they came to our table followed by everyone's gaze. When they sat down they looked at all of us bullies in the eyes and I focused on Vietnam. Russia sighs. "Guys, me and Vietnam have decided we don't want to be bullies anymore." I was completely petrified, I looked at Vietnam for answers and he nodded knowing what I wanted to ask. "Come on guys, everyone sees us as if we are monsters, aren't you tired of being compared to monsters?" Vietnam said. "In the end, why should we be bullies? To feel stronger? I don't feel stronger ..." Vietnam went on. "Let's dissolve this group and make friends with the others too!" The whole table looked at Russia shocked by his joy and energy. I was about to reply but Vietnam took my hand with his and shook his head, making me understand that it was not the case. I reasoned too, I was tired of being avoided, and then it might be nice to have many friends. I looked at everyone and they seemed to have had the same thought, everyone except Germany and Spain. "No, I have always been targeted because of my father's fault and now I don't want to stop myself from making people suffer." "In fact, we did everything and now we give up?! ". I sighed. "What we did is horrible and also what they did to you Germany, but you won't be different if you act like them." Germany looks down, I hope he is reflecting on what I said to him. "So guys, today we are going for a trip in the pine forest, go to your room to get ready and see you at the entrance in a quarter of an hour," said Prof. Everyone got up and joined their roommates. As I went with mine, Canada approached my ear. "I saw how you and Vietnam were holding hands, know that if I see him in our room I will not hesitate to give both of you a lesson." I swallowed and nodded, I was afraid for Vietnam and I had to do everything I could to keep him from being beaten, even if it meant I could no longer stay in my room with him. Everyone entered their rooms to change and I did the same, a nice walk was what it took to get all those bad thoughts out of my head.
——————————————————

Sorry if it's short and if it took me so long but I didn't have time to write. A new chapter will be out soon and this should not have been out on Valentine's Day but it doesn't matter. I will draw the image of chapter tonight.