" I wish I had understood earlier"

I that promise that I will release the chapters first,
always me who takes more than three months
Sorry 😅
———————————————————————
Brazil pov
"So you were telling the truth when you told me you could be my friend if I left the bullies?"  I said to Argentina hopefully as he climbed up and jumped from stone to stone. "Of course, I never lie."  I looked into her eyes and she blushed slightly. "That's true."  I giggled and she seemed to be quite annoyed.  She knew how to look after herself, she didn't need anyone to be her knight and this thing about her drove me crazy. "Well, the club broke up, it doesn't exist anymore... so now... we can be friends...? ".  She got off one of the stones and walked up to me at a quick pace, almost running, grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me close to her.  So close... she was staring at me in the eye with a look of someone who didn't trust too much as I looked into her emerald eyes.  After a while she loosened her grip on my shirt and stepped back while continuing to look at me.  I smiled at her embarrassed and all red, maybe I was a lost case, I was very clumsy and I never did anything good but at least I was determined to being better.  She grinned and pulled me back to her but this time our lips touched.  I was standing there not having the mental strength to reciprocate as she broke that kiss after a few seconds.  I touched my lips hoping it wasn't just one of my usual dreams.  I felt it, it absolutely must have happened.  Argentina was smiling at me and for the first time I saw  the sweetest smile I had ever seen, I thought I had never seen her smile, except for her usual grins, but that was different, she was also very red in the face.  I returned the smile, I did not want to ruin that moment of peace. We heard a cry of despair that made us jump instantly.  I was stoned, but Argentina did not hesitate to head precisely in that direction and I had no choice but to follow her.

Vietnam pov
  "LET HIM GO, NOOOO" I yelled crying as Canada pressed China with his foot against the ground.  Why was he doing this? We haven't done nothing to him and he didn't seem to be avenging his brother.  Something could be seen in his eyes and that something was pure joy in hurting us, in seeing us suffer.  I couldn't accept it, but I couldn't deny that we did it too, we also had fun hurting other countries, maybe we deserve it but I couldn't look at China.  A scream of pain emanating from China brought me back to reality and I looked up, if I had known it before I would never have done it.  Canada had crushed him into the ground with his elbow, like in wrestling, and Canada was very strong, then he had lifted him and threw him into a trunk.  China's screams and my cries of despair echoed throughout the forest around us and I doubted no one was hearing us.  Canada punched China in the stomach who no longer had the strength to scream.  I wanted to help him but how could I do?!.  I was not strong, I was short, thin and weak, all I could do was run as far as possible and go to call someone, but I couldn't leave China there and above all I was too scared to move.
  "V-Vietnam...".  I looked up and saw China that had been bumped into another tree and was looking at me with eyes swollen with tears and blood pouring from his mouth.  He could no longer even stand on his feet from how powerful and painful the blows of Canada had been and he did not seem to stop.
  "R-run... f-fast".  I looked him straight in the eye, Canada was close to killing him and I wouldn't have allowed it.  I flung myself in front of the body of China who had dropped almost lifeless to the ground.  I took him and hugged him to my chest as tightly as possible, so that Canada couldn't do anything to him anymore.  He looked at me trying to figure out what I was doing, but I answered him before he could ask me.
"Don't worry ... everything will be okay, I won't let him give you more blows. "China shook his head."  No... y-you have to go... he will hurt you too... and I don't want... I love you and I want you to get out of this situation unscathed".
I watched him as he cried and more and more  blood was pouring from his mouth. I took his head and kissed him on the forehead, tears ready to come out like a swallow river while Canada was now behind me. "  I love you too China... I wish I had understood earlier... I didn't want all this to happen"." Little ones, no one would have accepted you here, so if I kill you at least you can be together in the afterlife haha ​​"Canada said laughing like a madman in the last part. I squinted and hugged China to me, ready to take the blow but it didn't come.