Discovery is the hardest part

Mikey shoved Ray's shoulder playfully. "you so cheated that time though!"

Ray laughed and shook his head. "hey it's not my fault if you totally suck at Mario Kart!"

Mikey opened his mouth wide in outrage and turned to Bob. "back me up here! He cheated!"

"sorry Mikey. Toro won fair and square." Bob grinned and ruffled Mikey's hair.

"whatever" Mikey huffed. "Wanna go to mine? Ive got that new zombie movie..."

"let's go!" ray yelled, jumping up and going out the door. Bob watched him go, shook his head and turned to Mikey.

"shall we go?" he asked.

"yes, but let's move like normal people. Not like ray..." Mikey grinned and Bob half smiled back.

"so no retarded-bunny-on-speed walking? Oh, damn!" Bob walked out the door with Mikey and met up with Ray.

They walked down a few streets and were at Mikey's house. He didn't live far from Ray's place.

Mikey pulled out his house key and stuck it in the door. He turned the handle and the door flew open. He turned and raised an eyebrow. "the zombie apocalypse awaits, my friends" he said seriously.

Ray cracked up and went inside. Bob followed, looking slightly amused. Mikey closed the door and wandered into the lounge, where his two friends were making themselves at home on the couch.

Mikey looked up at the ceiling, toward Gerard's room. He frowned and turned to bob. "I'm just gonna go check on gee, ok?"

Bob nodded. "I'll set up the movie with Toro" Ray grinned and held up the DVD case.

Mikey climbed the stairs and made his way to Gerard's room. He saw light filtering through. Hmm that's weird. Gerard always left his door closed...

Mikey slowly walked closer to the door. "Gerard?" he made it to the door and peered inside. "Gee?"

The room was deserted. Mikey noticed the bed was made and had one of Gerard's many, many sketchbooks on it, open. Mikey loved Gerard's drawings, so he wandered over to look. What was awaiting him? Vampires? Werewolves? Another ghoul?

Nothing could prepare him for what he found inside his brothers sketchbook....

-------

Wah...it's getting dark....

Love you all, updating often :)

~Stevie <3