A new way to deal with the pain

Gerard lay in the hospital bed, wide awake. The clock on the wall informed him that it was two in the morning.

Frank lay on the small couch on the other side of the room. His chest rose and fell slowly with each breath he took.

He truly looked adorable when he slept..

"No gerard, no...don't think of him like that. He won't ever love you" Gerard whispered.

Gerard looked around the room and his eyes fell on his toiletries bag, packed by Mikey. Resting in view, was his shaving razor.

Gerard silently got up, walked over and took the razor. He sat on the floor, leaning against the bed where frank wouldn't see him if he woke up.

Gerard lifted the razor and brought it down again. Ouch...

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" a voice cried out.

Mikey stood over Gerard, his glasses slipping from his nose. Gerard shrugged one shoulder and turned away.

"just leave me alone Mikey.."

"no, Gerard, I can't. I can't leave you alone without wondering if you'll attempt to hurt yourself again."

Gerard didn't turn. He stayed facing the wall, away from Mikey.

"Why are you doing this, Gee?" Mikey pleaded, putting his hand on Gerard's arm.

Gerard shook off the hand and stood up. He climbed back into the bed and pulled the covers up. Mikey sat down on the chair and sighed.

"Do you hate me?" he asked sadly.

Gerard's eyes widened and he shook his head. "no, mikes, no!"

"then why?" Mikey's big eyes turned to Gerard and in that moment, he looked so miserable.

Gerard caused that look in his brothers eyes.

He was disgusted with himself...

"It's not your fault Mikey..." Gerard whispered. He patted the bed beside him and shuffled over.

Mikey looked confused, before getting up and laying down next to Gerard. After some squirming around, getting comfortable, Gerard wrapped an arm around Mikey.

"it's not your fault, baby bro..." Geard said. Mikey snuggled closer and Gerard looked up at the ceiling.

"it's not your fault..."

--------

I feel terrible writing this...I'm such a bad person....wah

Cute little brotherly moment at the end though....

Ok, so forgive me for being such a terrible person for writing this? Ok? Ok:)

Lots an lots a loveeee

~Stevie <3