Imaginary Demons & Gerard's Angel

Gerard was scared.

And no, it wasn't the movie.

There were people scaling the walls, crawling across the roof, their mouths split into demonic grins.

Gerard gasped loudly and tugged on Frank's jacket. "frank!" he whispered.

Frank looked over at him. "yeah, love?"

Gerard turned his fearful eyes to the ceiling and poked frank again. "they're up there...."

Frank threw a look up, frowned and turned to Finn. "uh Finn? Gee and I gotta go...."

"aw c'mon dude! The movie's just gettin good!" Finn protested.

Frank shook his head. "Finn, gee and I....have to....go"

Finn's eyes widened with understanding and he glanced at Gerard, who was throwing frightened looks at the ceiling.

"go..."

•-•-•-•-•

Frank took Gerard's hand and towed him out the theater. He glanced back apologetically and pulled out his cellphone.

"yeah, Mikey? We need Gee's meds....we're at the movie theatre on Kobra Avenue"

"I'll be there soon" Mikey hung up.

Gerard whimpered and huddled in on himself. Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard and whispered reassurance in his ear.

•-•-•-•-•-•

Mikey jumped out of the car and pulled out the packet of prescription pills. He walked up to Gerard and popped one out.

"take this. The people will go away" Mikey promised, offering the little pill.

Gerard took the pill uncertainly and glanced around frank, toward the wall. Frank guided Gerard's hand to his mouth.

Gerard swallowed the little object and shuddered. Frank pulled him into a hug and thanked Mikey.

"no problem. Just....I'm not sure whether to give them to him to carry or not..."

Frank thought about it. "how about I take them? I'll be with him a lot"

Mikey looked from frank to Gerard, then back again. Sighing, he handed frank the packet. "here. Take care of him...."

Mikey climbed back into the car and drive off, waving goodbye.

Frank slipped his hand into Gerard's. "come on. Let's go to my place"

•-•-•-•-•-•

The walk to Frank's was pleasant. There were no demons waiting to pounce, no people grabbing for Gerard, no unseen evils.

Frank kept him safe. Just like he promised.

Frank unlocked the front door and pulled Gerard in. They stood in the hall, quite close. Frank looked up at Gerard and gave him a crooked smile. "what you want to do?" he asked.

Gerard shrugged one shoulder and then had an idea.

An excellent idea.

He leant down and pressed his lips to Frank's. Frank responded immediately, threading his fingers through Gerard's hair.

They walked backwards and fell onto the couch. Frank fell with a thump onto Gerard's chest. He giggled and pressed his forehead to Gerard's.

"hi there...." he whispered, his breath fluttering across Gerard's face.

Gerard shivered. "hey...."

Frank leant down and kissed him, still smiling a little.

Gerard groaned and deepened the kiss.

~ ~ ~ things happened ;) ~ ~ ~

"oh my....wow...how did you...oh my god" Gerard was amazed.

Frank laughed and shook his head. "my, aren't we articulate this morning?"

Gerard giggled quietly and then stopped suddenly, peeking up at frank. "Don't notice. Don't notice. Don't notice" he silently chanted.

Frank's breath caught and he grinned. "you laughed... I got you to laugh. Fuck yeah! Achievement!"

Gerard blushed and hit Frank lightly on the chest. He traced the word 'Hope' and smiled again.

"There! You did it again! Am I dreaming? Or am I like....a god?"

Gerard rolled his eyes. "It feels good to smile....you make me smile"

Frank kissed Gerard's forehead. "good to know. Can you smile more often? It looks good on you" he winked.

"i can try. It's hard. So much dark shit has happened...."

Frank hugged Gerard tighter and ran a hand through his hair. "ok, I'll use my godly powers to make you safe" he said, grinning away.

Gerard snuggled close. "you don't have godly powers, Frankie" he said sleepily.

"hey!" frank said indignantly.

Gerard half smiled. "you have angel powers. My guardian angel...."

-------

Any see it? Kobra Avenue....hehe ;)

I'm too innocent. I couldn't even write that one scene....oh my god ._.

Awh Frankie is an angel ^-^ title reference...

THANK YOU MY AVOCADOS!! xx

~StevieTheEverInnocent<3