Gerard the Unstable

Gerard lay on his bed, back at home. He had been discharged from the hospital with a note to Mikey.

"keep an eye on him, he's unstable"

Yep. Gerard The Unstable. Huh, it had a ring to it....

Mikey knocked at the door and stuck his head in. "Frank's on the phone..." he held out the phone.

Gerard reached out and grabbed it. "Hello...?"

"hey Gerard! Now that you're out, wanna come over to mine for a movie marathon?" Frank asked excitedly.

Gerard thought it over. It would be fun but the whole night in the dark, pressed up to frank? Hmm

"sure...." he replied.

Gerard could almost FEEL franks smile through the phone, he sounded that damn happy. "fuck yeah! I'll call over Ray and Bob, too. Bring Mikey!"

Gerard looked over at his brother, still standing in the doorway. "sure I'll bring him."

"see ya soon gee!" frank hung up.

Mikey raised an eyebrow. "whats happening?" he asked.

"we're going to Frank's for a movie marathon with Bob and Ray" Gerard shrugged a shoulder.

"are you ok with this?" mikey asked. Gerard nodded slowly. "well let's go."

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Frank answered the door, wearing black skinny jeans and a Iron Maiden shirt. "c'mon in guys!" he smiled, jumping around.

Everyone settled on couches in the lounge. Frank was picking the first movie while Gerard was trying not to think about franks ass looked great in those pants. Fuck...

Frank picked Night of the Living Dead and slid it in the DVD player. He bounded over and jumped onto Gerard. Gerard stifled a groan when frank wriggled around, getting comfy.

Mikey shot him a sympathetic look and turned back to the movie.

Frank lay his head on Gerard's shoulder and sighed happily. "now I'm comfy and we can watch the movie"

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

During the third movie, Gerard couldn't take it anymore. He got up, making excuses about being thirsty, and went to the kitchen. He sat in one of the bar stools and put his head in his hands.

"Gerard...?"

Gerard turned to see Frank standing behind him, looking uncertain. "yeah?"

Frank shifted. "you ok?" he asked.

Gerard started nodding but then thought better of it. "no"

Frank sat on the stool next to him. "what's up?" he asked, frown on his face.

Gerard took a breath and let it out noisily. "Frank...you dont care if.... Would you hate me if.....Frank I'm gay" Gerard finally got out.

Frank nodded slowly. "I don't hate you, Gee"

Gerard's eyes widened. "You don't?"

Frank laughed and shook his head. "that would be kinda hypocritical..." he said. Gerard's heart seemed to explode.

Frank was....Frank was gay too!

Frank continued. "Yes...I'm gay, so I can't really hate you for being gay. That would be stupid"

Gerard nodded. "yeah" he said, kind of breathess. He was about to tell Frank how he felt when frank spoke again.

"did you want to meet for coffee tomorrow? You can meet my boyfriend!" he said happily.

Gerard's heart dropped.

Boyfriend...

Frank had a boyfriend...

Fuck...

--------

Omg im sorry....

SO. MUCH. SHIT. IS. GONNA. GO. DOWN!

Ok ok, love you all!

~Stevie <33