002

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

"And then the bitch made me go back into the stock room to look for the size five even though I done told his ass, it wasn't there! I'm getting real tired of his bitch ass real talk" Capria complained to me while leaning against the counter.

"Sis you think that's the worse he's done? That man is a whole sexual predator, he don't understand the word no!" I told her, we were talking about our manager Carlos.

She rolled her eyes "I experienced it already but he knows not to try it worn me no more, make sure he knows the same with you." She told me and I nodded, since I was sort of new on the job Capria was training me and we'd built a good friendship.

"Ladies, slacking on the job?" Carlos spoke from behind us making the two of us jump, I prayed he didn't hear anything we were discussing but from the look on his face he didn't.

"No.." Capria mumbled and he smirked before walking off going into the back, "Ima be back" Capria said approaching a customer.

I started to check through the receipts something that was important in footlocker, making sure everything was in order. As time went on I started to hear loud voices and a familiar one at that, I looked up seeing Kd and a bunch of other boys.

Kd didn't see me but one of his friends did, he was a tall bowlegged brownskin boy with short twisted dreads. One thing that caught my eye was that he had dents in his forehead it kind of threw me off but he was still fine as hell.

I guess I was staring to hard because he caught me, he looked at me with a smirk before brushing his tongue over his bottom lip eyeing me down. The way he looked at me sent chills up and down my spine and a bitch was really getting wet just from eye contact the fuck!

I quickly broke the eye contact going back to flipping through the receipts but I couldn't focus much, ever so often I would glance up at him and he'd do the exact same even though he was busy engaging in conversation with Capria about the shoes he wanted.

Capria then came running over to me with a wide smile on her face "bitch, bitch, bitch" was all she kept mumbling making me raise a brow.

Damn that nigga ask for her number or something..

"You see his fine ass?" She said with the smile still plastered on her face, I shrugged looking over to the boy she was talking about... he was light skin.

"Yeah I see him, why you so happy?" I laughed throwing an old receipt into the bin.

She looked at me weirdly "you don't know who they are do you?" I returned the look "no, who they is?"