0018

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

It's been four days since I was discharged from the hospital and it's also been four days since I've seen Kentrell. Everyone keeps telling me he's handling business but he never handles business without me... he's always asking if i want to come along with him.

What could he possibly be doing that is making him stay away for four days? Without a call or a text.

Now because Kentrell was MIA I had to stay with my mom, Capria offered for me to stay with her but her cousin Alison was already staying I didn't want to be hassle.

"Naviah, do you want some soup?" My mom called out making me roll my eyes and sigh.

"No thanks" I called back and she sighed, since everything I've lost my appetite and it didn't help not knowing if kentrell was okay or not.

"Okay well I'm leaving for work, I'll see you later tonight" after a few moments I heard the door slam meaning she had left.

I decided to finally go on my phone, the first day it happened I went in my phone and the whole world knew I had been shot which made me really uncomfortable, but they were really sweet about it and wishing me a speedy recovery mostly kentrells fans others were saying I was dumb for being with kentrell and it was my own fault.

After that I haven't even thought about going back on my phone.

I started scrolling through Instagram and seeing a lot of weird shit '#FreeYb' caught my eyes and I clicked on it, feeling my heart drop to my ass.

𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖  𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛 #𝙽𝙱𝙰𝚈𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙱𝙾𝚈 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍...

𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖  𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛 #𝙽𝙱𝙰𝚈𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙱𝙾𝚈 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 #𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢.

He beat a woman up? I instantly froze up thinking about it, this is why the boys didn't tell me anything.

I didn't know how to feel at this point, he was my boyfriend but putting hands on other woman? What if he did the same to me...

I started to panic feeling tears fall from my ears I dialled Caprias number praying she would answer.

"Capria, Capria" I said as soon as she answered not giving her a chance to speak "why am I seeing that kentrell is arrested for beating another female, why didn't you tell me?" I sobbed.

She was quiet for a few seconds before speaking "I'm sorry Naviah, I really wanted to tell you but three said it would bring you stress and you just got out of hospital we didn't want you worrying about this"

"What? Worrying, sis I'm more than worried now.. I don't know what I'm going to do. If he could do this to her he could do it to me" I told her chewing my bottom lip.

"What no, he would never hurt you Vee. Come on" she sighed making me sigh.

"I'll call you back later, I need to figure this out" I said hanging up and laying back in my bed.

When was he going to be free? Was he going to come here... honestly I was scared, scared of him.

I thought that I knew him but clearly I didn't.

The whole time I was in bed I was just thinking about the situation until I finally fell asleep.

The bed dipped causing me to wake up out my sleep, feeling arms around me my heart dropped already knowing who it was.

"Kentrell" i said softly pulling his arms from around me, he looked up with a smile.

"I missed you" He said trying to kiss me but I moved away, getting up off the bed. He looked at me crazy and confused.

"Why did you hurt her.." I looked down avoiding eye contact with him, I couldn't even look at him.

He smacked his lips getting up from the bed also, standing a distance away which I was thankful for "I'm sorry Vee, I swea' Ian mean to beat her that bad. She came to the house that night and wanted me to fuck her! She wouldn't leave me alone son" he told me his voice breaking making me look at him, he looked upset and knew he fucked up.

"You couldn't just tell her to leave?" I yelled.

"You don't think I did that, huh?" He yelled right back making me jump and hold my arm. "Look mane, I'm sorry for shouting" he walked over to me but I stepped back, he looked at me funny before shaking his head nodding.

"You scared of me now? You think ima hurt you"

"I don't kentrell, will you?"

"Mane stop fuckin' playin' why the fuck ima hurt you fo' you my girl, i love you" he assured me but It didn't make me feel any better about the situation.

"I don't believe you, just leave kentrell" I told him turning my back to him, he didn't move for a few moments.

"Why you actin' like that?" He questioned making me shrug and ignore him. "Aight bet" and with that I heard footsteps leaving out my room.

Minutes later the door slammed and I ran to the window, seeing him walk to his car it made me feel bad at how sad and angry he looked but right now I needed time to think.

He looked up at the window shaking his head, then getting into his car.

What was I going to do?