0019

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

it was my birthday and I was getting ready to go to a club, even though me and kentrell were keeping our distance from each other he would still check up on me. He even got me and my friends access to a club since he knew the owner. Tonight it was me, Capria and her cousin Alison. I did ask Jayda if she wanted to come but she made it pretty clear she wasn't my friend anymore.

"You're finally eighteen! How does it feel to be finally grown?" Capria teased as she ran the flat iron through her hair.

"I been grown sis, don't even play me" I laughed shaking my head, she looked at me with an "mhm" look making me chuckle.

"I'm happy I'm finally eighteen so my momma can't boss me about anymore, she don't run shit nomo" i smirked to myself thinking about it. "Plus, I graduate in a few more months. Once I do, I'll move out"

"With what money?" Capria rose her brow making me laugh "bitch with my own, I been saving up"

"That's real boss shit" Alison laughed finishing up on her makeup.

"You think Ben will be there? I been wanting to meet him for the longest but Capria is being stingy with letting me meet them" Alison said pouting.

"I hope they're not there... I don't really feel like seeing Kentrell tonight" I said feeling a weird feeling in my stomach thinking about him.

"It's been weeks now Vee, you still don't miss him? It was a mistake, he didn't even get charged for it"

"I know Ria but he still did it and I just can't stop thinking about the poor girl"

"She wasn't thinking bout you when she was trying to fuck your man sis" Alison told me, making ria agree.

I sighed shrugging "let's not talk about it, i just want to have fun tonight okay?" They both nodded making me smile.

I went to look at myself in the mirror, doing a few poses admiring my outfit.

"Oh okay, bitch... fuck it up then" Alison hyped me up making me smirk and do a little twerk.

"Issa snack hoe" Ria recorded me making me show out a little bit more, until I covered my face and stopped.

"Three said the ride is outside, so yall ready?" Capria said making me frown, I hope they're not all outside.

"It's an Uber right? I don't want them picking us up, foreal"

"Uh, yeah" she said quickly making me know she was lying.

I shook my head following them out of my room, once we got outside the whole gang including kentrell was there leaned up against their cars.

"I hate you" I whispered to Capria and she giggled while Alison had this big ass grin on her face, staring at Ben.