005

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

"So you and Kentrell fucking with eachother then?" Jayda asked raising a brow as we sat at the lunch table, her man David beside her.

"I just met him, i wouldn't say that" I laughed shrugging.

"Mmmmkay" she smirked nodding

"YB?" David asked with a arched brow.

"Yeah" i nodded and so did Jayda.

"That nigga just moved on from blue like last week, now he on to you?" He laughed making jayda slap him in the arm.

"David shut the fuck up, so what? Why you gotta fell his business plus him and Viah ain't together anyways"

"Exactly" I agreed feeling annoyed with David putting his two cents in. I didn't even like this boy.

"Damn my bad yall angry because that boy a fuck boy? Gon somewhere mane. I'm out" He said getting up and slamming his plate down walking off.

"Ugh, he's annoying as fuck sometimes" she rolled her eyes. "Ima go after him. See you later?"

I just nodded and sighed. This was becoming a normal thing for her, running off and leaving me every time her boyfriend got upset.

[𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎:] 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚊 💜
𝙸𝚖 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝚘𝚞𝚝 🥳
12:30𝚙𝚖

I sighed shaking my head, I didn't want to leave school and get in trouble by my momma but I didn't wanna be here either.

I decided to just leave school, i made my way outside seeing them all gathered around two cars.

I sighed walking over to them, they all said "wassup"

"You bunking off of school, look what Kentrell doing to you. Corrupting yo' lil ass brain" Kd said shaking his head "I wish jayda would step foot out of school"

"Nigga shut the fuck up, ain't nobody corrupting her" kentrell threw a piece of paper at his head then motioned for me to come over to him so I did just that, since Capria was busy talking to Beenie.

"Why you hung up on me dis morning" he snuck his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"Because I just woke up and you was being aggravating" I rolled my eyes and he shook his head.