004

Not going to be updating this book anymore until the votes go UP! Period no tampon sis 🤷🏽‍♀️🕺🏾

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

"You're always working the night shift, ma. You don't ever get a break?" I inquired feeling annoyed that she wasn't going to be in the house again tonight, I really hated being left alone.

"I know I'm sorry nana but I gotta work baby, I hate that I have to leave you" she told me, caressing my face and I just lightly smiled nodding.

I understood that she had to work but she was literally always working, she was turning into a workaholic she even would take up other people's shifts and do over time. It's like she was running away from her life by working, she never wanted to spend time with me for some reason.

"Okay well there's food in the oven, heat it up if you get hungry" she said rushing to the door.

"Mom!" I yelled as she stepped out the door, she looked back at me with a raised brow.

"I love you.." I smiled and she smiled nodding not even saying it back, she never says it back anymore.

Since my father got locked up she hasn't even been able to look at me, it's not my fault he left her with me. I knew she felt different about me because of how much I reminded her of him.

I sat down on the sofa, I was comfortable in my biker shorts and baggy Tupac T-shirt. I put on orange is the new black, I got hungry so I made myself some cereal.

"Why they do my girl pussé like that" I cried as I watched her lay on the ground, lifelessly. I was sobbing like a straight bitch, she really was my favourite character too.

Just then my phone started to ring showing a FaceTime call from kentrell, I contemplated on whether i should answer or not then deciding on it.

"Hello" I sniffled wiping my nose, he looked at me weirdly before asking "You aight? What's wrong"

"Nothing" I said shaking my head "stop lying to me girl, you been crying" he told me.

"Fine, I'm crying because I'm watching orange is the new black. They killed my favourite character" I told him sighing.

"You a pussy slime, how you crying over that dumbass shit" he laughed at me making me frown.

"I can hang up right now?"

"I wish you would hang up on me"

"Lemme make that wish come true" I hung up before he could say anything else. Not even a second later he was ringing back.

"Yes?" I smiled while he held a mug on his face.

"Ay stop all that playin' i wanna talk ta' you mane"

"Talk then.." I replied putting a mouthful of cereal into my mouth.

"What's that?"

"Cereal" I smirked and so did he.

"What's yo' favourite cereal and you better not say no damn fruit loops them bitches nasty as hell" he said making a disgusted look.

I flipped the camera onto my bowl showing him the bowl full of fruit loops "oh mane ima' beat cho' ass" he told me with a frown.

I giggled "Yeen bearing shit boy, i love them so tasty..." I licked my lips.

He watched me intently "say, you got some nice ass lips" he complimented making me blush.