0012

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

Since me and Kentrell fucked things have been different, he's more closer to me then he was before even though i find that hard to believe. It's like he never wants me out his sights, must be afraid I'll fuck someone else lol...

I thought it was cute how he acted about me finding someone else, it showed me that he really liked me and wanted to have a future with me.

I turned my head to see Kentrell staring at me with his thumb in his mouth, I noticed it was a habit he had. He started to smirk once he got caught already knowing what I was about to say "stop sucking yo' thumb kentrell, that shits nasty"

"Mane" he chuckled taking it out from his mouth and staring at me once again, licking his lips he spoke "Say Veve, when we get onnis' jet I want you ta' ride the fuck outta dis dick. Ya hear" he smirked hard showing all his diamonds.

I started to blush feeling myself get wet from his words, I looked down shaking my head giggling while he just smirked nodding his head at me. "I'm not fucking on a jet nigga, you crazy"

"Why not? That shit fun as hell" he mugged me.

"I don't care yeen getting nun of this on that bitch" I tapped my nookie shaking my head at him as we sat in the jeep, driving to the destination.

"Oh bet that up, we gon' see when we get onnat bitch" he said making me laugh hard at his crazy ass.

We pulled up to the airport and we were escorted to the private jet area, of course Montana and Three were with us the rest couldn't come because they had business to handle.

"Beenie you heard from Capria?" I asked wondering how she was doing since I haven't been into work because I was trying to focus on school, I feel like being with kentrell was taking my attention away from school, work and family. I only wanted to be laid up with him and so did he, he never wanted me to leave him.

It was to the point where i would miss out on school and work just to go to a show with him, like I was doing now and my mom would get angry and threaten to kick me out but truthfully I was barely living with her. I was always at kentrells new place.

"Yeah my baby busy with work, she wanted to come tho" he told me and I nodded feeling better knowing she was cool.

Once we were settled on the jet of course kentrell kept his bet and tried to get freaky but I wasn't about to fuck in this small ass space when his peoples were around too.

"They ain't even worried 'bout us baby" he rubbed my thighs trying to kiss on my neck.

I smacked my lips pushing him off me "nigga no, I'm not doing it.. I don't care, they gon' hear us" I whisper yelled since they weren't too far. Even though they both had headphones in and were faced a different way then us I just couldn't do it.

"This my shit, fuck they gon' do?" He snapped making me roll my eyes and get up walking away, he started mumbling under his breath but I ignored it sitting away from him.

My phone started to ring showing it was Jayda, i hadn't talked to her in a minute.

"Hello?" Her voice spoke from the other side of the phone.

"Hi jayd, you good?"

"No I'm not good Naviah, suddenly you hit it off with a big time rapper and you forget all about your friend? Bitch, who does that" she said spitefully.

I was taken back by her words what made her think I forgot about her? If anything she forgot about me with that stupid David guy.

"Excuse me? Bitch if anything you forgot about me when you started messing with that David guy so don't even dare blame our friendship breaking apart on me!" I yelled causing kentrell to look at me.

"Whatever Naviah just know that once he's done with you yeen gon have shit to fall back on, no friends no job and no diploma you throwing your life away for him when he isn't even your boyfriend!"

"So what if he isn't my boyfriend we have a better connection than you and yours and that's just facts, dumb ass bitch don't worry about me" i hung up on her ass, watching kentrell come over to me.

"Fuck was that?" He asked arching his brow looking mad.

"Jayda! She called me just to argue" I scoffed thinking about her dumbass.

"That lil ass girl" he smacked his lips "ima tell Kd to get her to fall back baby, don't worry bout ha" he told me sitting beside me.

"No because she's right kentrell.." I said thinking on her words "you aren't even my boyfriend and I'm throwing my whole life away for you when you could be done with me any day, just like the other girls" a tear fell from my eyes making him smack his lips.

"Mane ian gon' do you like them hoes, you different from alla them. Nun of dem bitches been round this long bruh, that's on slime" he grabbed my chin pulling it up so I could look at him.

"Stop allat cryin' and look at this" he went in his pocket pulling out a small silver box, I looked at it confused.

"Open it" he handed it to me with a smile and I took it from him hesitantly, slowly opening the box revealing a ring.

"Kentrell

"Kentrell..." I looked down at the ring in awe, it was so beautiful it had encrusted diamonds all around the heart and band, they glistened brightly letting me know it was nothing but real silver and diamonds. I was in love with this ring.

"Look ma, it ain't nun big just a lil promise ring to show you I mean everything I say, I promise ian gon' do you how I did them other hoes. That shits over wit, it's in my past" he held my hand helping me out the ring on, I couldn't help but cheese hard.

"One mo thing," he said looking up at me this time "You wanna be my girl?" He smirked.

"Yes!" I squealed throwing my arms around him and hugging him tightly, he kissed my neck pulling away.

"Aight den, don't listen to what these other people's gotta' say. Like you said that night 'you'n let other people's opinions phase you' don't let dem get in yo' head, they wanna be where you at baby" he kissed me a few times, holding my face.

He was right, who wouldn't want Kentrell? They all wanted him and I wouldn't be surprised if Jayda wanted him. The way she would act every time I brought him up in topic would show she felt some type of way.

He was mine and that's how it was gon' stay. Forever.