0021

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

"I don't understand why they can't just let you have fun" I sighed getting annoyed at all his fans keep coming up to us and asking for pictures, some were even following us around.

Shit was tired.

"Just ignore them Vee they just fans" he told me the obvious making me roll my eyes and hold his hand tighter as we walked through the crowds that were forming, of course gang were gassing up the crowd and getting in their pictures and videos to keep them distracted I guess.

"Let's go on that Trell" I pointed to the Kingda Ka ride, kentrell chuckled looking up at it then at me.

"Yo wig finna fly off" he joked but I slapped his arm mugging the fuck out of him.

"I don't wear wigs you bitch, this weave" I ran my fingers through my hair feeling offended, he grabbed me and hugged me trying to say sorry.

"Whatever, you not funny" I kissed him back and we went to the ride, Kd was complaining talking about he didn't wanna get on this ride till last but he still got his ass on it.

After a few more rides we went to get something to eat, there was a group of niggas staring at us all and it was pissing kentrell off he keep smacking his lips and moving around like he wanted to sway something to them.

"Say you see dem niggas ova dea' why dey keep lookin' ova hea' " he finally spoke angrily at Babyjoe, joe eyes the boys down and shrugged.

"Shit you want me to wet they asses up, you know I'm on go Gangsta" babyjoe said placing his hands on his heat, I smacked my lips.

"No you don't see where we at? People got their fucking cameras out and shit. They're probably just some fans" I assured them and kentrell just nodded but I could tell he was uncomfortable .

"Three lets take a picture" Trisha said holding his arm, holding the phone up so they could take a picture. I couldn't believe that he was actually smiling for the picture too, knowing damn well he had a whole girlfriend.

I couldn't wait to snitch on his ass.

"Lil sis about to snitch on yo' ass so hard" Ben chuckled watching how angry I was.

"I'm ready to go now" I said grabbing my purse off the table looking to kentrell, he got up straight away being ready to leave.

"Shit I can't even finish my fries?" Kd said stuffing his face with fries before standing up.

We were about to walk past the guys until one of them said something but I didn't hear it, kentrell and babyjoe heard it though.

"Huh? Whatchu said pussy boy" kentrell stopped in his tracks catching the attention of Ben, Three and Kd. They walked by his side along with babyjoe.

I sighed placing my hand on my head I knew this wasn't about to go down well. "Yall lets just go" i said

"You hurd pussy ass rapper, Wack as hell" one of the boys laughed acting up for his friends, i mugged him.

My baby wasn't wack, he was doing better then his bum ass that was for sure.

Kentrell started to laugh so did the others "mane you lame ass lil nigga, broke ass pussy boy. Worried bout me I'm richer than yo' daddy boy" Kentrells accent started to roll off his tongue and he was spewing anger from his mouth.

"Say nigga step up if you bout that, lil bitchu" Ben gripped his jeans stepping forward, the girls looked amused by this but I wasn't one bit amused everyone had their cameras out recording this wasn't going to go down well at all.

"Kentrell, lets just go" I whined but he totally ignored me staring the main boy down. They went back and forth arguing until Montana intervened breaking it up, babyjoe was clutching his heat I just hoped he wasn't stupid enough to start shooting with all these cameras out.

"You got all these niggas with you scary ass boy, do something" kentrell yelled pointing his finger at the boys, while they talked amongst themselves.

They really won't bout it and i don't know why kentrell was arguing with them, it was stupid. "Baeeeeee" I yelled getting his attention and grabbing his face "they're not fucking worth it, they're little ass boys kentrell" I expressed.

"Mane Vee lemme go" he tried to move away but I didn't let him. "No baby, lets just go. You got way too much money to be worried about them broke ass boys. They want a reaction and you giving them exactly what they want, niggas probably gon' post it all over Instagram for clout!" Kentrells face softened and he grabbed my hand telling the gang to come, I sighed in relief and we walked off.

Now that we were walking off the boys started to hype up again only causing babyjoe, Ben and Kd to run over to them and start a big ass brawl.

Luckily I managed to talk kentrell out of joining in, we were walking out of six flags.

"Get that pussy ass camera out my face slime" kentrell bucked at a fan making them drop their phone, we continued to walk to the car but he kept looking behind for his gang.

It didn't take them long to reach back up with us but they knew they couldn't get in the car with us because the cops would be looking for them so they made their own way home.

Kentrell couldn't be around that type of shit or his judge would send him back to jail, even if it wasn't even him fighting.

"Why do you let people get you so angry" I sighed as we rode back home, i played in his hair watching him shrug.

"Niggas be thinking Ian bout that shit because I'm famous and shit, pussy niggas can't still get it ian no bitch mane" he explained.

"I know baby but you gotta move smarter than that, fighting in public? With cameras and shit out, that's dumb as hell. Now supposedly that shit ends up in the hands of your judge, Whatchu finna do?"

"Shit" he thought about it and ran his hand down his face looking stressed out "You right Vee, my bad"

I'm glad he was taking in account his actions.

"It's okay Kentrell, just don't do that shit again.. promise?" I held out my pinky finger once we came to a red light, we pinky promised "I promise" he said

Kentrell needed to release some stress I could tell some stuff needed to be taken off his mind and chest so we were going to the studio so he could record.

He was in the booth just free styling on a beat, I knew it was gonna be another banging ass song because I was getting goosebumps and bopping my head.

Hopefully this made him feel better if i couldn't help