0014

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

I played with my ring, tracing the outlines of the diamond heart as we sat in the back of the jeep making our way to Kentrells moms house.

He wanted me to meet his mom and little boys, I knew he had kids so I wasn't tripping on it too much. I was real nervous to meet his family, what if they don't like me? Or if they super messy.

"You nervous?" His hand slid onto my thigh.

"Yeah.." I chuckled watching him smirk.

"It's gon' be aight, they not gon' do shit to you" he assured me and I nodded preparing myself for what was ahead.

The jeep finally came to a stop indicating we were here now, kentrell grabbed my hand leading me out of the car we both walked hand in hand to the door.

He knocked hard as hell I already knew his moms was about to cuss him out "who the fuck is banging on my mutherfuckin' do' like the police, hmm" she yelled snatching the door open.

Once she saw Kentrell she rolled her eyes at him "whatchu' doing hea' you come to bring some money?" She placed her hand on her hip staring at him, he smacked his lips pushing past her.

"Say Move Sherhonda, always asking someone fo' some fuckin' money. Ain't I give you money last week? Fuck you do with it" he snapped letting go of my hand, tensing up.

This was a way to meet her...

"I spent it" she bluntly replied and he brushed her off.

"Anyways Ian come hea' fo' allat, this my girl" he grabbed my hand pulling me in front of me, showing me off to his mom she looked at me and a smile stretched across her wide mouth.

"Oh this yo' lil girlfriend of the week now, huh?" She looked from me to Kentrell and I frowned, kentrell mugged her.

"Whatcho' name is sweetie? I'm sherhonda" she reached her hand out for me to shake, I shook her hand "I'm Naviah, nice to meet you" I smiled.

I tried my best to be nice even though I know she was being a fake bitch, it felt as if she's been through this so many times and has learned to just entertain it until the next one pops up.

"Well ain't you pretty, hmm" she looked at kentrell weirdly before walking away "yo' kids upstairs"

He smacked his lips against looking at me "don't like her ass get you upset a'nun, she just be actin' like that sometimes" he told me and i nodded, kissing his lips once.

"Ay phat!" He yelled out from the stairs, minutes later a dark skin girl with a baby on her hip came down the stairs with a smile but it dropped once she saw me.

I stood there awkwardly beside Kentrell feeling totally out of place already.

"You finally remembered you had sons? Too busy playing withco' lil barbie doll" she scoffed.