Sebastian Time (finally not angst)

I hope you know that the last time i edited this whole book is 2 years ago. So it kind of sucks. But I did make Y/n gender neutral instead of a girl in this one.

"Seb!"

"What?" He asks poking his head into the room.

"Come here I wanna cuddle!" You whine making grabby motions towards him.

He chuckles and walks into your guy's room, he sits down on the bed and pulls you close to him. He plants kisses all over your face before looking at you and admiring how stunning you are, "God, I love you."

You smile, finding everything that he's doing adorable, "I love you too Sebastian."

"Good," he puts his head on your shoulder and grabs your hand. He starts laughing when he sees how small your hands are compared to his, "your hands are so tiny, Y/n!"

"Well it's not my fault that you're taller than me," you laugh.

"Maybe you should have just grown a few inches."

You roll your eyes, "I think I'll have to grow more than a few to get to your level."

"Yeah, probably." He laughs and grabs your other hand, "Can we just do this all day?"

"Isn't there something better you can be doing on your day off?" You ask.

He shakes his head, "I just want to admire your beauty forever."

"Then let's stay here forever," you offer.

"That's very tempting, but I can't. We'll make the most of today though." He says kissing your forehead.

After a while you are both sick of laying there so Sebastian decides to take you out. You stroll through the park with him, admiring not only him, but the view of the park. The leaves falling off the trees, the sunset that is finally deciding to set.

"The sun reminds me of you, beautiful and always shining. I can't believe that I'm lucky enough to be with someone like you."