FUCKED UP {Sebastian Danzig}

After not writing in this for so long I finally updated this. I almost messed some of this up because I'm not used to writing like this anymore. I'm always writing non x reader things now. 😂

"I can't do this Sebastian!" You yell, trying not to cry.

"Y/n? What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving that's what I'm doing!"

"Y/n! You can't just walk out like this!" Sebastian pleads trying to get you to stay.

"Oh fuck off!"

"I know I fucked up, I was drunk I didn't want any of this to happen..." Sebastian sighs.

"You never want anything to happen! You never wanted me! You never wanted us! You never wanted the baby!" You yell.

"Where did you get that idea from? I want you and the baby more than anything else in the world, I swear, I love you..."

"Look, we- we need a break... I'm not saying we're over, I just need a short break... I'm sorry..."

"I-I'm sorry Y/n. Just don't leave... Please..."

"I-I have to go..."

"Where are you going?"

"With Shy, look, I'm sorry Seb it's just not a good time, with the baby coming I can't be here... I love you I really do but I want a break... It's too much pressure..." You say noticing how broken Sebastian looked.

"I get it... I love you too Y/n..."

You wave goodbye and Sebastian sighs, he knows that you were upset and it was for the best that you guys if you took a small break...

Now you were heading to Shy's place, she knew the situation and let you stay... You had no idea if Emerson would be there with her and you were almost scared about that... Both he and Remington had treated you like a little sister, you were best friends with them before hand and honestly you knew if any of them found out it wouldn't end well...

The door opens and you're greeted by Shy.

"Emerson's in the kitchen attempting to cook, I don't know how well he's expecting it to turn out..." Shy chuckles.

"Alright..." You sigh wondering if Emerson knew everything that happened.

"Hey, Y/n, you good?" Shy asks.

"Yeah I'm fine... Just a bit stressed..." You sigh.

"You sure?"

"Ye-Yeah, thanks for letting me stay here..."

You enter the house sitting on the couch. Shy looks at you almost giving a concerned look. She sits next to you and before she could even ask you anything you just breakdown. You didn't even know if it's because you're pregnant and all the hormones are kicking in, or if it's because of what's happened throughout the past week...

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Emerson asks coming into the living room.

"I-It's not y-your responsibility..." You say covering your face with your sleeves.

"Is it about him?"

You could only nod. Emerson he had been so close to you even though you were dating his oldest brother. You were close to all of them really. You went to school with Emerson and Remington resulting in you all to become friends. You would come over when their mom was out and hung out with them (even though you shouldn't have). You didn't realize you liked Sebastian until something happened... You got cheated on and went to them just crying... Sebastian was the one that held you when you cried... He just took the time out of his day to make you feel like you're worth it... Now it was all falling apart...

"I-It's just- I feel like Sebastian and I have been growing apart... We just never spend time together... Work, tour, and preparing for the baby has just been getting in the way of everything... I mean somenights he comes home drunk off his ass... And I don't want to always live with that... I know he won't do anything bad when he's drunk but I can't help but feel a little scared about it affecting our relationship..."

"Y/n, I can always talk to him you know..." Emerson says.

"You're gonna be too harsh on him, I know you Emerson."

"It's Sebastian we're talking about here. I can deal with him." Emerson laughs.

You roll your eyes at him. "He's your brother Em, just don't worry about it."

Emerson's expression became more serious than before. You knew exactly what he was going to start saying.

"Remember, when we were, I think 15 or 16 I told you if anyone hurts you I'll take care of it, I don't plan on breaking that promise."

"Just don't do anything Em... I know you promised but I don't want anyone getting hurt..." You say your voice softer than before.

"I won't but if anything else happens I'll beat his ass for you."

"Emerson!" You whine.

"Am I interrupting something here?"

"Fuck, I completely forgot you were coming over." Emerson says.

"Are you guys in the middle of- oh..." Remington notices that you're upset, "Y/n? What's wrong? Where's Sebastian?"

"H-He's not here..." You mumble.

"Are you okay?" Rem asks.

"N- Yeah, I-I'll be fine..."

"Did something happen? You know I'll gladly kick Sebastian's ass." Remington jokes.

"I already t-told Emerson not to."

"You're no fun." Remington whines.

You roll your eyes at him.

"I just don't want anyone to get hurt..." You say.

"Of course you don't... You're too nice to let anything happen no matter how bad you get hurt." Emerson says. Emerson tone was harsher than he intended.

"I-I don't need you to remind me Em." You sigh.

"You can't let people step all over you, you need to stand up for yourself, for the baby... Just tell Sebastian how you feel about the whole thing and he'll turn around..." Shy says.

"Yeah you're right... I guess I shouldn't have walked out on him I was just stressed about everything... Thanks guys..."

"Look, I'll call him and see if he's okay..." Emerson suggests

"Eme- Okay, you can talk to him... Just don't say anything stupid..."

"Alright..." Emerson whines grabbing his phone.

"I'm serious. Don't yell at him."

"Do you not trust m-"

"Em... I trust you with my life, okay..."

"Come on Y/n... Look, I'm not going to let this happen Y/n, Sebastian might be my brother but he can't do that."

"Emerson! This isn't your choice. I'm fine."

"Fucking christ Y/n I'm trying to help."

"Look, I'll go home and talk to him. Just leave me alone, okay."

Emerson sighs and nods knowing you were already stressed as it is. You grab your keys and thank Shy before leaving the house. You pull out and drive back home.

When you unlocked the door you were scared. You worried about what Sebastian would do, or say. You just knew you needed to apologize, you're close to having this child and you don't want to be arguing or upset right before.

But once you entered he turned to see you. His face changed completely and in moments he had pulled you into an embrace much more comforting than anything else.

"I'm sorry..."