The Vampire (Remington Leith)

"So who do you happen to be?" You ask the boy next to you.

"Remington, Remington Leith... And you?" He asks, curiosity filling his mocha eyes.

"Y/n L/n." You respond, laughing quietly.

"A pretty name for an amazing pretty I see." He smirks.

"You know, if I didn't know better I would assume you're a vampire..." You laugh.

He laughs. You roll your eyes and grab your jacket. You had work the next day and definitely didn't need to stay at some party and get drunk with a man you didn't know. There was to need start the next day with a hangover.

"Going home already?" He asks.

"I have work to do." You say about to exit.

"Really, you can't even stay for a bit longer." Remington whines.

"Nope, if you think I'm staying here at a party with you you're insane." You laugh.

"Come on, at least let me take you home." He pouts, trying desperately to keep talking to you.

"I took my car." You say.

Then you left. You thought you didn't have his number but that slick bitch managed to slip it in your purse... You thought about him, so you ended up calling him quite a few times and he called sometimes as well...

You both plan on doing to another party to catch up, it had been a couple months since you first met him. You drove there and got there a bit early. You immediately recognized Remington when he walked in. You both talked for a while. Maybe close to an hour or so.

"So you're leaving, this early?"

"Yeah, I really need to get my work done..."

"How about I drive you home."

"I took my car."

"Damn."

You laugh while walking towards the exit. He tries desperately to make some sort of excuse to make you stay.

"You're intoxicated."

"No I actually didn't drink."

"You're too tired to drive."

"Not really."

"You're armed?" Remington says questioning why he said that.

"Why would I be armed?" You ask laughing.

"I don't know, but you never denied it." Remington smirks walking up to you and pulling something out of the side of your purse. Then his face changed. "That was a fucking tampon!"

He throws it across the room in disgust. You start laughing. He groans and looks back at the crowd. He sighs and you swing your purse over your shoulder so he wouldn't grab another one of your belongings.

"Think anyone's gonna find it?" You ask.

"Not yet."

It was a few minutes later and you were about to leave so you could finish up the document for work which was due in a few days.

"What the fuck, was that a tampon!" Some random dude in the crowd screams.

You both start laughing knowing you both caused this. He orders you a drink and you gladly take it both of you quickly forgetting you needed to leave. Sorry boss.

"You seemed like you needed a break from working."

"Thanks Rem." You mumble taking a sip of the Margarita he gave you.